*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/977955-Dream
Rated: 13+ · Other · Gothic · #977955
I wrote this when bored, never really got around to finishing it
The room was filled with the warm light of two oil lamps. The heavy velvet drapes were pulled back from all the massive windows to let in the pale moonlight. Upon entering the secret bedroom, my lover was no where to be found. The desk was empty, the seating area was empty, and even the big kingsize bed was empty, although the black sheets were turned down. I walked across the room, through the walk in closet, to the bathroom. All empty. He wouldn't tell me to come if he wasn't going to be here. I figured the turned down bed was a hint. I stood before the four poster bed, kicked off my shoes and climbed in. The bed is the most comfortable bed I've ever been in. The blankets and sheets enfold you while the massive pillows swallow you with their comfort. It took no more than mere minutes before I was out. I dreamt of him, my Alexi. In my dream he was walking through the forest in the rain. His black shirt was plastered to his chest, his long black trenchcoat gleaming in the moonlight. His hair was dripping and was hanging partially in front of his left eye. All of a sudden he looked up to the right of him as if he had heard something through the storm. Quickly with inhuman speed he moved through the trees in the direction he had looked. In my dream I couldn't see him, but with the flashes of lightning I caught hints of movement. After a few moments I was him moving back on his path. He seemed to have more color to his skin, he seemed to radiate heat, though it was only a dream. There was a droplet of blood running down his chin, being diluted by the rain, that gave him an almost primal look. Alexi continued to walk through the forest for his target destination which was unknown to me. In the sudden flash of lightning I could see Alexi approaching his secret cottage. The one that is secluded, small and so warm and cozy. The cottage is about the last think I remember of the dream. I awoke to a kiss on the forehead and wet hair brushing my cheek. When I sat up to say something I was silenced by a long hard passionate kiss that left me breathless.
© Copyright 2005 Mistress Vampire Joy (vampirejoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/977955-Dream