*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/977656-Death-for-Thought
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Death · #977656
I wrote this late at night when I was in a very bad mood.
Focus on the pain because the pain is what's real. You, and you my dear are nothing. You, who sheds blood instead of tears. Don't you dare cry. You did this to yourself. No amount of crying can change what has happened. Now what will you do next? Wipe your tears, bandage your cuts and go back to pretending everything is fine and you are happy? You are pathetic. You do know that, don't you? Everyone knows it, and apparently you can't see it. Just continue on with your life and maybe something will change and you will move on, if not, and things continue as they are or get worse: just do it. Cut a little deeper next time. What difference will it make? You said so yourself, no one will miss you. Don't cry! Why do you care about them when they clearly don't give a fuck about you? You hide behind this mask of yours and never let the dark, deep aspects of yourself through. Afraid they'll run further if they see you, the real you? Hate to break it to you but no one is left. No one's been near you in years. It's amazing you've lasted this long. I see why now you've given up. Why don't you end it now? You've put a lot of thought into this moment, haven't you? What's stopping you? Nothing. Now, here, let me help. Here's the razor. You know what to do.
© Copyright 2005 Mistress Vampire Joy (vampirejoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/977656-Death-for-Thought