*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971761-The-Case-of-the-Alien-Olives
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #971761
A fantasy story
Once upon a time in a country far far away there was a woman. She lived in a house near the sea and the mountains. Although she did not have a balcony she was happy there. She was a very tall woman but not as tall as the very very very tall man who lived in a country even more far away. Her life seemed pretty normal. She worked for a big company and spent most days pretending to work very hard. But what nobody knew was that she also had an other side. A mysterious side. Because at night she became the crime solving, ghost hunting Super-CSI.

One day after a long and busy day at work she went to Morrissons to buy food. She liked food except for olives cause those are from hell. What shall I eat today? she thought. Pasta, pizza, rice, potatoes...The choice was enormous. She went inside, beginning her journey in that beautiful shop called Morrissons. She wandered down the shop, day dreaming,thinking because she was a woman and women do think a lot. While she was walking around she noticed something weird. It looked like there was almost no fruit and vegetables in the fruit&vegetables-department. When she took a closer look she saw that the only things that were there were olives. Well ok,she thought, maybe they forgot to get new fruit and vegetables. So no fresh vegetables for dinner tonight! That is too bad. Maybe a pizza then. That is weird,no pizza's? Just olives?

Suddenly she started to realize that all she saw was olives. Black olives,green olives...Oh my God she said,this is a total disaster. What is going on here? she asked a cashier but she got no answer. The man was looking at her with an empty look in his eyes. Something really weird was happening here, she thought. I think this is a case for the Super-CSI! She went to all the other food selling stores and restaurants but all they had were the olives from hell. OK, she thought, I will start my investigation tonight. This problem has to be solved ASAP!

She came home, had something to eat (lucky she still had some food in the fridge) and took a long hot bath. After she dried herself and was smelling all peachy,she put on her black CSI suit and went outside. Luckily it was not raining which was rare because it rained a lot where she lived. But there were sunny days also, that is why she wanted to have a balcony so she could sit on it and enjoy a cold beer.

She walked for almost a half hour searching for suspicious things when suddenly she saw a green light shining on the island across the village. What could that be? she wondered. I think it woudl be good to investigate. She walked to the harbour to get her boat. She had a big boat with a cool box for her beer because she needed beer to stay alive and she sailed to the island. After 10 minutes she arrived at the island. She went of the boat and took her anti-ghostgun with her. Because you never ever know if and when you will meet any ghosts.

She started to walk towards the green light. It was completely silent but the closer she got the more she heard a very strange buzzing sound. She walked and walked and walked. She even climbed a mountain which was not so difficult for her because she was very tall. Suddenly she saw it, she could not believe it. In front of her, on a large open space, stood an UFO. Oh my God, she said in total shock. This cannot be true. Aliens? Aliens do not exist. Or do they?? Well,I better start investigating,I am not the Super-CSI for no reason! Slowly and carefully she started to move closer to the UFO. The UFO had a particular shape, it looked like a giant green olive. She was now standing in front of the UFO and to her amazement a little door openened and a stairs rolled out. She felt a wee bit afraid but she knew she had to do it to save mankind, so she started to climb the stairs.

Quietly she walked into the UFO.She could not believe it. Everywhere she looked, all she could see were cans of olives. She also heard music. It sounded like that classic song "my hair is on fire". It always reminded her of when her hair got on fire in chemistry class at school. It truelly is a classic if even aliens are listening to it! she thought. Maybe they even know the dancing bear song! What are you doing here on our spaceship?!?! she suddenly heard. Quickly she took out her anti-ghost shotgun. You can not hurt me with that! the alien said. I am an alien, not a ghost. That is what you think, the Super-CSI said. If I cannot hurt you with this, I can always use some of my faster then lightning karate moves and she started walking towards the alien in a very threathening way.

Stop, stop! the alien shouted. Do not let me kill you. We came here in peace. No way! the woman said. What has peace got to do with all those olives?? They are from hell! That is not true! the alien shouted. We need olives to survive. OK, I can imagine that, she said but what has that got to do with us? We are from the planet Olivia. We have lived there in peace for thousands and thousands of years. This all changed about a year ago. Some of the aliens did not want to eat just olives anymore. They wanted to have other things like eclairs. We can not agree with that, we have eaten only olives as long are planet excist, we can not change that! That is why we are here to take over your planet and let everybody eat olives!

You can not do that! the woman said. That would mean the end of the earth! We started it already the alien replied. Everywhere around the world aliens are brainwashing people and replacing all the food with olives. That is awful the woman said. This is the end she thought. What can I do? Suddenly she had a great idea. What if you go back to your planet and take all your olives with you and just let your people choose what they want to eat? Give them a choice for what they want to eat? the alien said. What is there to choose? We can not break the traddition of eating olives!
I understand that,the woman replied. But you have to realize that we do not live in the fifteenth century anymore.
People are allowed to choose now. And you never know, maybe you like eclairs! Those are totally not from hell!


That actually sounds like a great idea, the alien said. Let me talk to my fellow aliens. The woman waited for hours and hours. She was very nervous. What if the other aliens did not agree with her masterplan? After 4 hours the alien together with the other aliens finally returned. We come to a decission he said. We agree with your masterplan but only if you give us information about all the different kinds of food you have on this planet. It is a deal! she said. She felt totally happy. The earth was saved!

But only if you make sure all the people on this earth are back to normal again. We start with it right away the alien said and he called all the brainwashing aliens to reverse the brainwashing. The Super-CSI told the aliens alot about different kinds of food. She also gave them some websites on which they could find recipes. Ok, she said, I think you know enough now. It is time for me to go back home and for you to go back to your planet. OK, the aliens said. Thank you very much for all your help. How could we ever thank you? Maybe you like to have some cans of olives?

Noooooooooooooo the woman shouted. I do not like olives, those are from hell! Maybe you think that the aliens said, but everybody has the right the choose. You are absolutely right the Super-CSI replied. Anyway, I have to go now, it is another busy day tomorrow at work. Give me a call sometimes or send me an email, I would like that. Maybe I can even come and visit your planet one day! Maybe you can,the aliens said and they said goodbye to the Super-CSI. She went quickly back to her boat and went on her way back to the village. Well, she said, it was another day of crime solving, ghost, no aliens hunting investigation work! When she came home she went straight to bed because she was very tired. The next day after work she went to Morrissons again and luckily all the food was back to normal. She had solved another case and she lived happily ever after.
© Copyright 2005 karchino (karchino at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971761-The-Case-of-the-Alien-Olives