*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/957061-Static-Apocalypse
Rated: E · Poetry · Cultural · #957061
Talking about who truly sees and lives, and who is just carried in the current.
c:blue
I see the blind and they see me then register monotonous nothing with eyes not searching the world for the path to take and no need to satiate deadened curiousity.

Wake up and feel the world breathe around you, swimming the skies of all you perceive and the energy and information that you breathe as it's seething chaotic engulfing.

Analyze and you sink for a view of the brink of despair that your cold logic has brought you to; throw yourself to entropy and let intuition blow you in the direction your logic deems wrong!

Be in this moment and perceive the truth, wild and wide eyed, unfettered and drifting towards the other side of your mortality with each heartbeat, laughing, weeping, and gnashing your teeth while the earth continues dying.
© Copyright 2005 Zigglicious (sivaloka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/957061-Static-Apocalypse