*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954445-The-Strongest-Pine
by WWJD
Rated: E · Poetry · Spiritual · #954445
This is about hiking in Colorado.
As I wandered along a rocky path speechless and in a daze, I saw so very many trees, and I was just amazed.

God's beauty was surrounding me from above his mountain tops, I looked below his rocky peaks, and oh how my heart almost stopped.

How wonderful the river flowed, how wonderful the plants well grow, how wonderful his rocks are formed, how wonderful his valley's born.

I stood there feeling so small, as small as I could be, hoping that one day I would learn what was in store for me.

I turned around to look toward the big blue sky, and something of such beauty really caught my eye.

It glistened in the sunlight, it blew from side to side, oh how strong and tall it was as it stood there with such pride.

I watched it for the longest time, this Colorado Blue Spruce Pine.

It danced gently in the breeze, sometimes bending wildly toward the other trees.

As I stood there watching and listening to the sounds of the wind, I heard his gentle voice begin...

"Hold on and be strong my child for I will show you which way the path will lead". "You are like the blue spruce pine dancing in the breeze, sometimes bending wildly toward the other trees, but if you listen to my voice and hear me as I speak, you will learn that I am he the one you wish to seek". "My words are always with you in your heart and in your mind, so keep my light shining bright and seek me all the time..."

Always think of Christ! He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Susan R. Cousins
© Copyright 2005 WWJD (kingskidwwjd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954445-The-Strongest-Pine