*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/935480-My-MomentInterrupted
Rated: · Essay · Experience · #935480
When I was just a step away from my goals, things started to fall apart. Or so, I thought.
December 11 and 12, 2004...this was the moment I've been waiting for all my life. After this day will start the fulfillment of my dreams...Or could I be wrong?
I never really dreamed of becoming a Nurse. I was more inclined to biology, the study of life. Maybe this was fate, i dont know. I intended to be a biologist, a researcher, a great discoverer. I started this dream when I took a biology course for college. But how I ended up finishing my studies as a nurse came from out of nowhere. It's complicated to narrate the details, so I'll just have to speed the story up a little bit.
Shifting to Nursing was not a walk in the park. Although my life as a student nurse was not as hard as my life in biology, it definitely was a roller coaster ride. In biology, things were hard in terms of studying. I had to spend all my nights studying, my days doing reserach and attending class, and the few time i had left, i spent with friends. In nursing, my study life was a bit easier. But the tasks we had to do were exhausting.
Yes, i was relieved of the sleepless nights of studying. But what i didn't know was that it took a lot of perseverance, dedication and commitment to be a nurse.
© Copyright 2005 shanuel (shanuel28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/935480-My-MomentInterrupted