*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/922675-For-Justin-Mirabile
Rated: · Other · Other · #922675
For Justin. A note wishing you peace and happiness wherever you are.
This is just a note for Justin Mirabile. He was killed in a car accident on December 15th. He was a senior at Colonie Central High School and will always be remembered. He was driving home with two of his friends. He was speeding down a street when he grazed against another car causing him to pull away and into the other lane. This caused a collision with an SUV. His two friends remain in the hospital until further notice. Tributes were made to him in poems, pictures, and 5 3X5ft sheets of paper which practically everyone signed. I thought it was appropriate to post a little note for him here. he now has his own little part of the world and whoever happens to read this will hopefully take his story to heart. Now he is free and hopefully everyone else will be.


Tears fall freely now. The fear of scrutiny is gone. You are the reason why the halls are so quiet now. You left behind a void that cannot be ignored. As hard as we try, your untimely death will not be forgotten easily. It will echo through the empty hallways, the empty rooms, and through the empty space in our hearts that has been reserved for you. Throughout our lives, people come and go and few touch our souls. From guiding light, to smoldering ashes, your soul has touched ours. From the whisper of a breeze to the roar of the ocean, you will be there with us wherever we go. The world is under your watchful eye and wherever you are, you know that you have touched us. You have made a difference.
© Copyright 2005 tiamat333 (tiamat333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/922675-For-Justin-Mirabile