*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/917731-The-Magical-Item-by-Steven-Harper
by TG
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #917731
A magical item that can make any wish come true, but with a price.
The Magical Item

Once upon a time ago there was a man who had an item. This was no ordinary item this item could grant wishes of any kind. The magical item was a blue colored vial with a white star around it. But if someone was to wish something evil to happen the vial will change its color to a dark red and a meteor pattern, the holder of the item will receive nightmares of destruction until one night a purple light like fire with a meteor will destroy that person. If the person is pure evil then the evil wish would destroy a lot of people at that person's command. So one day the man wish he could fly around the world so he did. Upon flying around the world he came across a village he saw a king. This king was a prosperous man; he had a whole village full of people at his command. They loved him as much as they loved their children. The man saw how the villagers love the king so he left and grew jealous. Over a period of time his lust for power and to be love by the kingdom grew, until he looked at the vial for a long time, then he made his wish. He wished that the king was dead and he was the king. With the wish he had cast he was the new king but the people loved him just like he was the original king. He was very grateful for the wish. 6 months have passed very quickly he have been having nightmares about his destruction. He had grown very hostile to the villagers within time the villagers left. One night he had a dream that he was destroyed by a meteor. He woke up shaking and breathing heavily, sweat ran down from his face he look all around then suddenly the castle was shaking he went out side and peered into the sky. He saw a purple like fire with a meteor around it. Suddenly remembering the wish and the consequences that came with it he accepted his fate and he was destroyed by the meteor. Nothing was standing there everything had perished except for the magical item. As for the magical item it turned back into the blue color and star pattern.
© Copyright 2004 TG (taizongames at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/917731-The-Magical-Item-by-Steven-Harper