*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/897568-Sweet-Tooth
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Contest · #897568
A letter from the Big Bad Wolf to the Gingerbread Witch from Hansel&Gretal. {image:841973}
October 12, 2004

Dear Gingerbread House Witch,

Greetings, I heard you had some trouble with Hansel and Gretal. Eating your house, those naughty, greedy little children. Why, I would have tried to eat them too. I'll send you some more gingerbread siding to replace what was eaten. I'm also sending licorice vines and gumdrop bushes as well. I have some burn creme for the third degree burns that you suffered from being shoved into the oven. Good thing it had an emergency cut-off valve for just such an occasion.

In return I'd like your help in settling my problems with the three little pigs. They have stolen my barbecue spit, tortured my cub and taunted me several times with their little diddies and tunes. Invite them to your house for dinner. Ask them to bring my barbecue spit. I'm sure you can figure out what to do from there. There's a lot we can do with pig, and winter is coming.

I look forward to your response and hope both of us will be satisified with this arrangement.

Sincerely,

Big Bad Wolf
President and CEO of Gingerbread Works, Inc.
© Copyright 2004 Skyaire (chrysanthys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/897568-Sweet-Tooth