*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/877301-WithOut-You
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Adult · #877301
This poem is dedicated to Roderick Broomfield. I will love u forever.
You were here last night. I didnt want you to leave. Why did the morning have to come. Doesnt it know that it has the power to take you from me? Lying beside you in the dark; I feel your heartbeat. What would I do if it ever stopped? I never want you to stop. Its so hot. Sweating. Moving. Always wanting. All I want is you. Please dont go. I love you. When the morning comes you leave. My heart is aching. You're gone now. My heart races as i hear your footsteps. Have I heard them for the last time? Have you called my name for the last time? Have u walked out of my life forever? I hear you get in the car and as the door closes my eyes fill with tears. The door slams and it means the end of you and me. You drive off and I realize you'll never drive down that road again. Never again will I hope to see your headlights through my curtains. Never feel you next to me again. I have no days only the nights. Cold. Lonely. Desperate for you. I need you. I love you. Please come back. Ill never know love again unless you do. I love you.
© Copyright 2004 Miss DT2001 (missdt2001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/877301-WithOut-You