*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/833334-Carwash-Erotica
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #833334
This is my first attempt at erotica, although it is not my preferred genre.
Jason stood at the carwash, vacuuming the floor mats of his car. He looked extra good today, sporting a wife beater and a pair of black basketball shorts. The heat of the sun made him sweat and the shine made him glisten. He was sexy and he knew it.
Just as he stood up and moved to the opposite side of his champagne colored Acura Integra, something in his peripheral vision moved. He turned his head, his eyesight encountering a female. Her complexion was almond colored and a short haircut, reminding him of Halle Barry. She was dressed in a pair of cut off shorts and a halter top.
“Damn,” he whispered to himself, feeling his dick come alive. He continued his ministrations, alternating between vacuuming and watching the unknown bombshell.

Niko pulled up to the local carwash, Washworld, and scanned the parking lot. She noticed one other car, but the owner’s back was to her. It was obvious by his attire that he was a male. Her hunter green Honda Accord needed washing, and this hot Saturday morning was her first free day. She removed her sunglasses and looked over to the guy again. This time she licked her lips as she finally got a chance to look at him. He was slim, but fine as hell as far as she could see. He looked extremely scrumptious in his “wifey” and shorts. “Mmm,” she moaned, licking her lips again and feeling her nipples pebble under the halter top. “I wonder what’s in those shorts.” Giggling, she proceeded to clean the inside of her car.

Finally finished vacuuming, Jason decided he wanted to talk to the girl across the lot. Placing the vacuum hose back in its place, he closed the car door and strolled over to the girl. “Hey. I’m Jason.”
“Niko.” She smiled. Her pussy lips moistening without her control. “How you doing?”
“I’m good. Decided to clean up my ride.” He watched as her face revealed a small smile, which he immediately returned. “So…why ya man ain’t doing that for you?”
Niko giggled and looked him in the eye. “Because my “man” doesn’t exist. I’m single.”
“Oh for real? Then why don’t you let me help you with that. I’ll wash it for you.”
“Sure. The inside is pretty cool. I just really need a wash.”
“Aight.” Jason took his keys and signaled the alarm to his car. He removed his shirt and instructed Niko to move her car into the washing enclosure.
Once the car was moved, Niko stepped out just as Jason was pulling the washing stall door down. The garage-like room provided more privacy and kept water from being all over the lot.
“Could you turn the hose on for me?” Jason asked.
“Which one?” Niko raised her top lip flirtatiously.
Laughing, Jason shook his head. “I was talking about the water hose, but you are free to choose which one you like.” Reaching for the hose, he turned it on and sprayed the car.
Standing back and watching him work, she openly admired his firm ass. The muscles in his back rippling with his movements. She groaned as her pussy lips quivered, waiting for his touch.
Known as being a woman who knows what she wants, she decided to go after what she was craving, what her body was craving, and definitely what her pussy was craving. She reached for the second sponge and put some of the liquid soap on it. Massaging until completely lathered, she walked up the Jason and placed it on his back, moving it in slow, measured circles. She continued her assault on his senses, moaning, her mind full of thoughts of what was to come.
Jason jerked, feeling the soapy sponge on his back. Obviously Niko had more on her mind than getting her car washed. He bowed his head, his dick stiffening as her hand made its way to his lower back. His spot! “Damn, girl. What the fuck you doing?”
“Turn around and I’ll show you.” She grabbed his shoulder, turning his body to face her. She lifted the halter top over her head, smiling when his shorts moved and his breathing began to speed. She pulled him to her and kissed his lips. Not a coy kiss, but a kiss letting him know she wanted to be fucked. And fucked good. Her tongue entered and exited his mouth relentlessly, over and over again. His lips shined from the juiciness of her kiss.
Her lips trailed to his neck before moving to his chest. She licked and tasted him. Teasing his male nipples with the tip of her tongue, she fingered his navel, before pushing his shorts down to his ankles. Her mouth watered, seeing his big, long, black dick waiting for her.
His dick sprang forth, awaiting the loving it was about to receive. Being a big fan of oral sex, he couldn’t wait. He groaned as her lips teased the tip, before sliding him completely in her mouth. She took it all in one fell swoop, moving her head back and forth. Her mouth squeezed him tirelessly, giving him no mercy. She looked up only to find his eyes closed and mouth open.
Jason couldn’t take it anymore. He didn’t want to cum yet. He wanted to turn the tables and that he did. He pulled her suction cup from his dick and pulled her cut off shorts from her body. She had on no panties which made his quest easier. He picked her up and carried her to the front of the car where he laid her down. Leaning over her, he took her nipple in his mouth suckling like a newborn to its mother. He alternated between her left and right breast before moving down her body. Stopping at her navel, his fingers went to her pussy, entering her.
Her head tossed side to side, her pussy dripping wet. “Eat it. Now, Jason. Taste me now!” she pleaded, pushing his head to the spot which called for immediate attention. And he didn’t hesitate.
His tongue entered her pussy with no second thought. He sucked on her clit, tasted her insides, and licked her split up and down, before flicking his tongue over her clit, bringing her to the edge. Before she could cum, he pulled her to the edge of the car and rammed his big dick into her.
“Ohhhh…yes Jason.” Her hips bucked as he established a rhythm. He pumped harder and harder, filling her up. Her juices squeezed out the sides, making squishing noises.
“Oh girl, you so fucking wet. Damn this is some good ass pussy.” He lifted her leg and placed it on the other side of his body, holding them both in his big hand. Now her pussy was tighter and she could feel everything he had to give. He showed her no sympathy, fucking her like a man starved. He thrust slow, fast, hard and deep. He gave it all to her.
Niko squeezed her eyes shut, feeling the strength of his dick and the power of his thrusts. This wasn’t what she expected when she started this. But she sure as hell wouldn’t trade it. No man had ever fucked her like this. It was rough, wild, crazy, even indecent, but the best she ever had. Feeling herself being turned again, she found herself on her knees, ass up in the air, feet braced on the bumper of her car.
Jason went wild. He got a deeper entrance into that good pussy. He wanted to possess it, make it his, bang it up, put it out of commission. And that’s what he was doing. Nothing ever turned him on like this. He couldn’t figure out if it was the fact they hardly knew each other or if the pussy was just that good. Whichever it was, he didn’t care. Feeling his balls swell, he thrust harder. Grabbing her waist and steadying her, he fucked her deeper.
Niko felt the trimmers in her legs and knew she was on her way to the ultimate orgasm. She couldn’t wait for it. She knew it was a big one. The fucking had her in another world, one she didn’t want to escape. She grabbed onto the raised part of the hood, threw her head back and screamed out her orgasm. Not too long after, Jason pushed into her, placed his head on her ass and filled her up with his cum. He lifted his heads, amazed at the force of his nut. It actually squeezed out the sides, ran down her legs and onto the car. He pulled out of her, squeezed his dick to get the rest of his out, and helped her off the car. “Damn girl. You full of fuckin’ surprises. I definitely wasn’t expecting that. I just came for a car wash.” He walked over to her and nipped her lip.
“No one told you to come looking so sexy.” She giggled, looking at their clothes which were soaked. “Our clothes are wet.”
“I know. So was that pussy. It probably still is.” He put his hand down there, and sure enough her pussy was still dripping wet. “I told you.”
“Yeah. Come on. Let’s finish this car. Then I have to go home and wash dishes.” She smiled slyly, letting him know he was welcome to tag along.
“Oh really? Why ya man ain’t doing that for you?” he asked, repeating his earlier question.
“Because my “man” doesn’t exist.” she answered.
“Oh for real, why don’t I do the dishes for you?”
“Sure.”

© Copyright 2004 LuvLiWritR (writerts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/833334-Carwash-Erotica