*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/818848-Caramel-Colored-Goddess
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Contest · #818848
Caveat Emptor...sometimes doors should be left closed
Caramel Colored Goddess
By: Sugaree


LBGT Contest has inspired this fiction story



“Caramel Colored Goddess”



Sweat dripped down my face and into my eyes as though I had sprang a leak of some sort. My heart rate was much too high and my energy was depleted by the last lap around the track. My dearest friend and companion, Carmen, was trying to loose weight so I went one more round with her. When I opened this room door that was already partially cracked, the neatly made massage table beckoned me to lie upon it. I could see that the room was setup for a client, but didn’t care. If needed, I would have profusely apologized for any inconvenience just to lie there since I was so tired and out of breathe. Before I could gather enough strength to tell the person behind the hands that gently grabbed my shoulder muscles, I was totally immersed in the act.

LeClub was a secluded private club located in the Santa Ana Mountains of California. Most health buffs of the area with a medium to high income frequented this elite club where holistic and physical health was so strategically infused. I was only nineteen and really didn’t know exactly what that meant nor did I understand the true meaning of what the person behind the hands that were suddenly tantalizing my young sore body meant when I was asked a series of questions. All I knew is that what he or she was doing to me felt extraordinarily good. Therefore, my answer was yes to everything.

My high breathing rate subsided with time and the relaxing hands that had made their way down to the small of my back. I guess my soft moans intrigued the masseuse. The soft feminine voice asked if I wanted to disrobe as she applied even more pressure to this overworked muscle of my back. Based on that last stroke, I made a quick decision to undress then laid my naked body back on the table. The masseuse placed a thin sheet just below my buttocks then began her routine over. I laid there in total bliss.

I drifted off into a deep rest where my body floated above me; leaving only a mass of muscles behind to contend with the fantasy I was secretly indulging of Carmen and me. I gasped as the expert’s hands began kneading the meat of my butt sending a pleasure that I was unaccustomed through each nerve of my body. I could feel my areola tighten instantly. Then chill bumps raised on my skin as the hands began a kneading in a circular motion. The voice softly said something to me, as her hands continued to work the magic she so eloquently dispensed. I felt her hands move to the inner portion of my thighs, slightly rubbing and taunting my exposed vagina. I was not sure if this was her intention, but the act made my body jerk and convulse.

She moved on down to my lower legs, then feet. I was regaining a bit of composure just as she told me to turn over onto my back. I was shy of my hardened areolas but did so anyway. I tried very hard to mask sensations that expressed themselves upon my face. I am going to guess that it didn’t work since the masseuses asserted, “You like, huh?” I blushed then closed my eyes, attempting to close her out of what I was feeling. I was able to get a clearer view of the person behind these great hands. She looked like a caramel colored goddess. Her jet-black waist length hair was pulled back with an earth tone colored hair clip. She wore a short white coat that appeared to have nothing beneath. Her small breast’s cleavage was slightly exposed. Her dark eyes slanted catlike with thick long eyelashes, and perfectly arched eyebrows.

I drifted back into my fantasy about Carmen. I imagined her the day we met at UCLA-Long Beach. She was very timid and very late to class. The professor decided to make an example of her by asking her to come to the front of the class to fill her in on what she had missed and by having her read his special notes on tardiness aloud. She was so embarrassed that tears formed in her eyes as she walked back into the crowded arena to find a seat. I felt sorry for her and grabbed her hand to show her the empty seat next to me. She smiles gratefully as I also handed her a napkin to wipe her eyes.

Carmen found me after class. She asked me if I understood the assignment. I did and attempted to explain it to her but I was in a rush to get to another class. So, instead I told her my dorm and room number inviting her to complete the assignment with me. She arrived on time that evening with pizza and drinks. I was starving and therefore very grateful to her.

We discussed the assignment that was due at the end of the semester. The professor told us to pair up to do this assignment that our final grade ultimately depended on. He told the class to write a five-paged essay on our chosen partner then he would let us know if we were compatible. Carmen and I were so we worked on the assignment and other classes too. We became best friends. We did everything together. We were both Pre-Law majors so we decided to share a dorm room to make it even easier as were about to endeavor one of the greatest feats in our lives. In our junior year, we rented an apartment off campus.

I was thinking about the day when the two of us would seal our relationship as exclusive when the masseuses began her kneading mission down the center of my breast. There was no way that I would be able to hide my excitement exposed like this so I just kept my eyes closed, still thinking of Carmen. The masseuses started an outward motion that included part of my breast. I squirmed as her small soft hands finally gathered each of them, one by one. I was confused about these feeling since my love for Carmen was obviously more than just friendship at this point. I didn’t know how to tell Carmen of the dreams and fantasies I was having of her so I kept it deep inside. The caramel goddess was making the decision to tell her much easier.

She began massaging the muscles of lower my stomach, again taunting my pubic area. Her hands moved away long enough for me to miss her but when they returned, a vibrating machine of a sort was connected to her hand. She grazed my pubic area with it doubling back a few times before she finally left it in one spot leaving me helplessly convulsing about the table. When I came to this time, she was handing me a small fancy binder, with what looked like a bill. There was a bill in there, but it said in the total section, “Compliments of the house.”

She left the room after she told me that I could relax a bit more if needed, then dress.

The masseuses reentered the room, this time smiling and asking me if that was my first massage. I told her that it was, taking great care not to look into her eyes. She could sense my discomfort as she spoke but all the same continued. She said that she had never been so attracted to another woman before and apologized if she had offended me with her extra touches. I had never felt such pleasure before and thought that she was crazy if she believed I was offended. I told her that she hadn’t, this time looking directly into her eyes. She passed me one of her business cards then said, “Good bye, Mrs. Luckett.”

I was almost out of the door when I heard her call me by a name a strange name. I asked her why she called me that. She looked on her itenerary that sat on her desk, and then looked up at me with an embarrassed facial expression. It was obvious that the masseuses thought I was someone else, a rich someone else, at that, to have gotten such a sensual massage. I looked at the name plate on her desk, then at her; “Goodbye Sanora.”

I couldn’t wait to locate Carmen, which had probably drifted off to the Jacuzzi, so that I could share what had just happened. I knew that she would get a real laugh out of that one. But, I really wanted to stress to her how intense the feeling was since that had been our most talked about subject as we pondered upon being together as a couple. Our dilemma was that both of us had been sexual with men before and really liked the act, but not the crap that most men we had collectively dealt with brought to the relationship. We wondered if we would be able to keep each other physically satisfied.

I spotted Carmen sitting outside of the Jacuzzi, chatting with another member we often ran laps with. Just as I was about to go over to them, I heard the receptionist say to an expensively dressed young woman that resembled me, “Hello, Mrs. Luckett, Thank you for choosing LeClub. You can rest assured that this will be an experience to archive. Please, follow me.” My mouth dropped open as I realized that the masseuses had confused me with the famous artist, Devon Luckett’s latest young wife. I watched as the receptionist whisked her off to her appointment with Sanora. Sanora met her client at the doorway, looked at me, smiled, and then closed the door.

I walked over to Carmen, greeted Jacques then asked Carmen if she was ready to leave. She was and started asking me one hundred questions about where I had disappeared. I let her know that she would get the details later, in private. She looked a bit upset, jealous maybe. I caressed her face, kissed her lips and reassured her that she had nothing to worry about.

She was shocked at my public display of passion for her. I could see that she liked it and kissed me back, even harder, actually longer than I really wanted to in public. I let her get whatever her insecurities out, making a mental note to explain to her that because our relationship was not a society norm, we would not go overboard. I would have to explain that I never liked that even in a “normal” relationship.

We made it back to the apartment after picking up a couple of salads and a large smoothie to share. Carmen opened the balcony doors then wiped the table for two off. She walked back in, grabbed our food and then asked me what the big secret was. Her ears were perked and ready as I explained to her the explicit details of my disappearance at LeClub. She listened tentatively as I emphasized the great feelings I experienced under the masseuse’s expert hands.

I could see the excitement in her eyes as I expressed my love for her and told her that it would not bother me if I never felt another man in life. She stood up, walked toward me, bent over and kissed me long and very passionately then said, “That’s exactly what I have been waiting to hear you say for five years now.”






© Copyright 2004 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/818848-Caramel-Colored-Goddess