*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/731886-Lilly
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #731886
a short story i came up with not yet finished!
CHAPTER 1


The day started out like any other day; the sun was shining into the window of a bedroom of a twelve-year-old girl fast asleep. The room wasn't elaboratley decorated, it only contained the essentials; white washed walls, twin bed with out a frame, cheap blanket, hand mirror nailed to the wall, and few articles of clothing. The only thing in the room that really stuck out was the girl herself. Lilly her name, as it happened to be, was kind of tall and skinny, with long dark honey brown hair, green eyes, and at the moment sound asleep. "bang..bang..bang.." "get your butt out of bed right now Lilly!!!" The noise from the door was enough to make Lilly jump clean out of bed "OK! I'm up!!" with that Lilly's Godmother said "breakfast will be done in ten minutes and you better be down there or you can forget about eating at all!"

"ten minutes! sometimes Aunt Maria, as her godmother liked to be called, is so... ughhh!" thought lilly bitterly."if only something would happen to make her..." "ahhhhhh...*crunch**bang*"
"Lilly!!! Lilly!..." "what?" "come down here and clean up this mess!!!" "yes ma'am... ughhh!!" Lilly stepped out of her poorly furnished room into the lavishly decorated hallway; The carpet was a kind of turquoise green that went quite well with the beautifully decorated wall, which contained to identical wall mirrors and an array of designer pictures. The beautiful hand carved banister mesmerized Lilly every time she walked down it. But at the moment she wasn't thinking about any of those things, all she could think about was how unfair it was that every time her aunt, cousins, or even her uncle broke something or made a mess she was the one stuck cleaning it all up.
Lilly marched uncerimoniously down the stairs into a moderatly decorated living room. It contained a leather sectional and a matching love seat-that she was not allowed to touch-, the walls were covered with paintings by a famous artist who- as lilly would say- were in great need of talent. When she entered the kitchen she noticed the broken vase on the floor that had been previously placed on the table to hold the flowers that her "uncle" hammond had bought the night before for Aunt Maria. Don't be tricked by the nice romantic name her uncle happened to possess it just so happens that his mother was so stuck on romance that all four of her children came out with 'novel worthy' names such as lavender, hammond, cordillia, and gwenavere.






please R&R!!!
this is just the beginning!!!
© Copyright 2003 randy27 (randy27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/731886-Lilly