*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/654402-The-Magic-Moon-Lamp
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #654402
A fantasy story about a Stuffed Dog, the Man in the Moon, and a Boy.
Once upon a time there was a little boy who lost his nightlight. He was very sad.

The boy had a stuffed animal, a dog dressed in a wizard outfit. He called it Wiz. Wiz heard the boy crying night after night, and no matter how close he snuggled to the boy, the boy would not stop crying. So Wiz decided he would set out to find the nightlight.

He traveled hither and yon. He traveled all the way to the Man in the Moon.

"Mr. Moon! Maybe you can help me. My name is Wiz. My Boy lost his nightlight. He's very sad without it."

"Well, I love little boys and girls. Tell me how I can help."

"You can give me some of your light to take back to my Boy."

"Sure. Here you go." The Man took a spoonful of Light and put it in Wiz's lamp.

Wiz rode a moonbeam back home. The Boy was still crying, even in sleep.

Wiz put the moon lamp on the bedside table, and jumped back in bed. The Boy woke up and saw the lamp.

"How?---"

Wiz just smiled at the Boy.
© Copyright 2003 Cass--Too Hot Spirit (keri5707 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/654402-The-Magic-Moon-Lamp