*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326564-Welsh--Scottish-Diamond-Club-Soccer-Cup
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Sports · #2326564
A football club cup between Scottish lower tier sides, and Cymru Premier sides.
Welsh - Scottish Diamond Club Football Cup Ideas.
My idea is to have cups between Scottish and Welsh club sides at football.
1. A Welsh Scottish Diamond Cup. A match played between the winners of the Scottish Second tier Scottish Championship, and the Welsh Cymru Premier top tier league.
The final would be played each season at one of the participating team's stadiums. With the host country taking it in turn each season.
2. A Scottish - Welsh Diamond Cup Winners Cup. A match played between the winners of the Welsh Cup, and the lower tier Scottish Challenge Cup. Once again this would be played at one of the participating teams stadiums each season, and would change the national host each season.
3. A Welsh Scottish Diamond Shield. Played between the winners of the Scottish Lowland League, or Scottish Highland League, and the Welsh Cymru North, or Welsh Cymru South. Perhaps all four in a four team trophy at one of the participating team's stadium.

I think Welsh and Scottish sides should contest each other more often at club matches.
© Copyright 2024 Joey Vimsante Poet (joeyvimsante at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326564-Welsh--Scottish-Diamond-Club-Soccer-Cup