*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326426-Surveillance-Stakeout-Computer-Game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Crime/Gangster · #2326426
A computer game of spying on criminals in a Surveillance Stakeout Computer Game.
This is an idea of mine.
How About Surveillance Stakeout Computer Or Board Game?
My idea for a computer game is one called Surveillance Stakeout.
In the game you play a simulation game of various police or intelligence service agents who are spying on criminals and rival nation secret agents.
The game could have a training section where advise for future surveillance officers is given.
You could be spying on gangsters. It could be thrilling with time limits on the operations.
You can work your way up on different levels, or situations. Spying and building up evidence on suspects.
Such as
1. Stakeout from a car or van. Drive to the opposite side of the road and look for petty criminals meeting. You have to take pictures without them notticing.
2. Stakeout from nearby house. You have to watch for evidence of meetings between rival gangsters.
3. Spot corrupt police officers.
4. Look for escaped criminals.
5. Take pictures of business dealers talking to the suspects.
6. Record telephone conversations on recording devices.
7. Do you send agents to follow the suspects?
8. Work up from surveillance on petty criminals also, then to serious criminals, then to organised crime, and then for the intelligence services on foreign spies.
9. Send off the PA to get drinks and food for the Stakeout officers without being noticed.
10. Provide evidence to get wire taps, more officers, warrants, reading mail, and collecting evidence.
11. Could be different formats such as open world or action structured games. First person game. Simulation game, strategy game.
12. Choose the officers to carry out surveillance.
13. Choose the cars, houses, vans, to watch from.
14. Work out a budget including technology for the steakout.
15. Choose which suspects to investigate.


© Copyright 2024 Joey Vimsante Poet (joeyvimsante at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326426-Surveillance-Stakeout-Computer-Game