*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326226-Shrink-Drink---Zeldas-Tremendous-Toes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2326226
Zelda wants to shrink Link for some unique fun. And Link has no idea what to expect.






“Link, your stuff’s gonna get warm by the time you get up here!”

While the princess of Hyrule summoned her friend, her hands were busy pouring an elixir into his booth. The drink of choice was cold beer—possibly stolen from the castle’s cellar—but Zelda’s plans stretched beyond simply having a day of drunkenness. She eagerly licked her lips as the blue liquid disappeared into the alcohol, the two mugs sitting on a glass plate.

“You know, the last time you drank this stuff,” Link said, removing his long socks and boots as he entered the royal’s bedroom, “you threw up all over the castle, and I had to save you from falling out a window.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning I think you’re really addicted to trouble, princess.”

“Please, I’ll be good,” she scoffed, flipping her hair and turning to close the curtains. “First, I skipped breakfast this morning, so I won’t have much to puke up. Two, it’s watered-down, so my body is more than capable of handling a large… Link!”

Zelda stood breathless. Meanwhile, Link was down on the floor, spinning the plate with the two beer mugs, his face full of innocent curiosity.

“What are you doing!?”

“I just like seeing the beer splash around.”

“You are… Oh my goodness, Link.”

Zelda’s heart raced as she stared at the two identical beer mugs. Which one contained the potion she had used? She couldn’t do anything but helplessly watch as Link picked one up. He gave her a glance, expecting her to join in.

“This was your idea, right?”

“I… I…”

“You already stole it. Don’t let it go to waste.” Link proceeded to grab the remaining booth and force it into Zelda’s shaky hands. “Cheers!”

And after the loud clank, he began to glug it all down. Zelda, her face flushed with fear, sipped it. For the first few moments, everything was okay. Link was happily licking his lips, and Zelda noticed nothing strange occurring with her.

Come on, come on, tell me he drank the right one…

“Ow!!” In an instant, the scene changed. When Link opened his eyes, a wave of shock hit him as he realised everything around him had grown four times in size. The furniture, the mug that almost struck him (miraculously unbroken), and even… “Zelda!?”

“Oh, it worked!” she exclaimed, now chugging down her beer with more intensity.

“What did you do to me!?” Link screamed, his voice sounding like a squeaky mouse to the normal-sized princess.

“Pretty simple,” she said, grabbing Link by his tunic. “I love our little foot dates as much as the next girl, but they’ve gotten a bit too predictable as of late. I figured we could use a change. What’s life without some spice?”

She leaned against her bedframe, flicking Link back onto the floor.

The boy had no time to recover, as he was already being pushed forward by two giant contraptions. He turned around, crawling on his back, trying to avoid Zelda’s tremendous toes as they wormed their way towards him. The princess then set her feet straight up, her heels reaching up to Link’s knees if he were to stand.

It was at this moment that Link realised he was just about the same size as Zelda’s feet, if not slightly shorter. Her slender toes barely towered over his form.

“How do you like the view down there, Link?” she teased, making tons of kissy sounds. “C’mere, give my feet a big hug and a kiss.”

“What!?”

“Don’t make them mad. Kiss them.”

Link had put up with a lot of Zelda’s strange antics, but this ranked among the strangest. But in this position, what was he to do? He had strength, but she had the magic and had crippled his power. This princess was the only one who could return him to his normal self. Even if he ran to somebody else, he’d get them both in trouble for admitting they drank all that alcohol. And the only way he was going to convince Zelda to undo this curse quickly was to be nothing but a slave to her.

Think positively, Link. I mean, her feet aren’t that dirty. They’re pretty good right now.

Pumping himself up, Link marched up to Zelda’s right foot. It was surreal being completely surrounded by the sugar-cookie scent of her feet. But Link wrapped his arms around the giant foot as best he could, pulling it in for a warm kiss.

Smooch… Smooch!

Zelda’s toes curled in delight, even more so when Link gave the left foot the same treatment, particularly trying to reach up to her golden toe ring.

“That feels so interesting,” she moaned, fanning her face. “It was smart of me to make sure you weren’t insect-sized, or else I wouldn’t be feeling a thing on these soles.”

“Your feet actually smell really good, today,” he admitted, rubbing his nose against her.

“Oh? Hmm… I did moisturise myself, so that’d be why.”

“Yeah, that’s great…” Link knew from Zelda’s own extensive writings and discussions about feet that when they were covered in creams, the soles were less likely to pick up dirt. “Mmm… You gotta wear this cream more often.”

“If you like it so much, go between the toes.”

She gently lowered her foot, creating a space between her toe and the second toe for Link’s head to nestle in. As she trapped him in that crevice, she snickered from the breeze that tickled her. Link continued to rub his tiny hands on her foot, his bare feet finally making contact with her sole. Never would Zelda have guessed that shrinking her crush could make the foot worship experience so much more invigorating, so much more sensual.

Link had no trouble surviving between Zelda’s plump toes. The boy surprisingly felt a sense of ease. It was like a cosy little nook, filled with an aroma that reminded him of the perfumes at the markets. Except he actually didn’t mind being here. Through the space between her toes, he could see Zelda’s rosy cheeks.

With a giggle, she slowly curled her toes, causing Link to let out a moan as they stroked his head.

“You look so cute at this size,” she said, crossing her feet at the ankles.

“You look so…scarily adorable at this size.”

“Good. Because you’re gonna be a little frightened at what I have in mind.”

Link’s eyes widened. Before he could utter a word, Zelda scampered off to fetch a pair of shoes. When Link realised what shoes she was bringing back, a panic prompted him to try and run. Yet the larger princess scooped him up, laying him flat on her left sandal.

A groan escaped Link’s lips as Zelda’s weight bore down, her toes pinning his head while her sole trapped his body. She strapped the sandals as tightly so possible, making it so movement was an impossibility for Link. If it weren’t for the girl’s pronounced arch that gave his stomach some room, he would’ve struggled to get any kind of breath.

“I say we go for a stroll,” she said, standing and having her feet now completely obscured by her dress. “In the stinky sandals, yep.”

Each step Zelda took made Link tremble. And yet, he could feel himself slowly getting hard.

As Zelda walked through her beloved kingdom, no one could tell that she had a shrunken boy hidden between her dainty foot and elegant sandal. Even if Link were to scream, all Zelda had to do was suffocate him with her toes.

The light filtering through her dress allowed Link to still see her toes, with the second one being the most highlighted from her ring. Moreover, he was able to observe just how they’d get dirty during a walk. Despite Zelda’s endless writings and talk about feet, it was always a mystery to the boy how they could get so filthy with sandals. Unlike the cheaper flip-flops of the commoners, Zelda’s sandals had a tight grip on her feet. Yet as she cross cobblestone paths, grassy hills and golden sands, Link watched how each surface left its mark on her toes.

For as much as he didn’t share Zelda’s interest in feet, he couldn’t deny that seeing the in a mildly darker state made them a bit hotter. It was another reminder of how Zelda wasn’t your average boring princess who just sat inside and looked sparkly clean every day.

It’s still good she’s got that cream on her toes… If not, they’d probably be completely black.

Link found himself slowly moving his hips while Zelda applied pressure to his body. The boy’s silence changed into a melody of moans as he pushed against her colossal foot. The little touch of her natural odour that wafted from her sandal sent a shiver down his spine, as he pictured one of the many endearing expressions Zelda would make whenever he said something sweet about her feet.

Entering that magical state of bliss caused by rubbing himself against her was next to impossible for him, however, as Zelda didn’t stop once to let him properly try to move himself. But nevertheless, this on-and-off humping of her foot transformed the bizarre adventure into something far more exciting.

After hours of being sandwiched between her foot and her sandal, Link heard the familiar sounds of the castle activity. And once Zelda began unstrapping her sandals, Link found himself on her bed.

“How was it?” she asked, sweat racing down her forehead.

“Different.”

“I really like feeling your little face against my toes,” she giggled. “I’d love to do that again.”

“Well…” Link’s response was cut off by Zelda’s firm grasp around his body. He looked at her twisted smile with a twinge of fear, watching as she teasingly wiggled her dirtied toes. “Zelda?”

“Mmm-hmm?”

“What are you doing!?”

“You’ll see.”

Zelda first had Link pushed against her right sandal, where she rubbed his face against her toeprints. The hard texture of the sandal made the ride more than a little bumpy for Link, but the boy felt his heart race as Zelda really shoved his nose against that insole

“Smell it, smell it,” she sang. “I know that’s gotta smell ripe. Right?”

It smells incredible, Link thought, not caring that he was snorting up dirt particles while Zelda dragged him against her shoe.

“Open your mouth,” the girl commanded. And when Link obliged, she let out another giggle.

The princess then pressed the tiny boy against the sole of her right foot. Unlike the left, which had him trapped during the walk, this foot had a significant layer of outside grime. Zelda began to vigorously scrub him against her foot, laughing wildly. In an instant, Link’s tongue had gone from pink to grey, and in ten seconds, it was as black as coal. And Zelda could feel something else peculiar, something that compelled her to press him even more forcefully against her filthy foot. It was his member.

“Mmm, yummy, yummy, get all that foot dust outta there, Link.” She hummed to herself merrily as she used Link like a foot sponge.

Link let out a whimper as his tongue ventured into the delicate spaces between Zelda’s toes, now glistening with salt. But he refused to stick his tongue back in his mouth, for the taste was addictive. And with each breath of her mystic scent, the more tingly and warm his body became.

Zelda pinched him once more between these grand digits.

“Suck all that muck out.”

Once the slurping came en masse, Zelda burst out laughing. She nearly squished Link’s head with the fierce scrunch of her toes. She then brought him to her cleaner left foot, gliding him against its smoother surface with a greater velocity. The heat from the friction made Link groan, but it was a pleasurable groan, reflected in how he still allowed every part of his tongue to be embraced by the essence of Zelda’s royal foot.

“Heh, if your sense of smell is ever broken, Link, I think this is the way we can fix that.”

“They taste nice,” he tried to say, his sentence cut off by the dirt crumb he had to chew.

“Ooh… Say it again.”

“Your feet taste nice, Zelda,” he moaned. “Ah… Ah…”

Zelda nudged the boy against her big toe, gifting him another chance to express his love. Link planted a soft kiss on it, his moans reaching a crescendo as he writhed in delight. Zelda’s eyes widened upon hearing these rhythmic moans of delight while she felt an additional warmth and wetness in her fist. As the euphoric sensation left Link’s body, he decorated her toe with a series of frantic licks before finally giving out.

“Wow, Link…”

***


In her magic study, Zelda carefully blended ingredients to create an antidote. Meanwhile, the tiny boy rested on her hard sandal, his face still flush.

“I thought I was gonna hate you for this,” he said, sniffing her toeprints.

“Now you see why I didn’t tell you directly.”

“A warning would’ve been nice, for sure. But I’m kinda glad you caught me off guard. I don’t think my body had a reaction like that in months.”

“Heh.” Zelda wiggled her toes. “I thought only I could give myself reactions like that from feet.”

“I might not care about feet in general,” he explained, licking his lips, “but I really like yours, Zelda. I mean, I think I have a thing for your feet in particular.”

Zelda’s happiness meter was through the roof upon hearing that. But instead of doing a dance of joy for five minutes, she finished crafting the potion and gave Link some of it to sip. Once he did so, the boy returned to his normal size, only with one key difference.

“Ooh…” Zelda sniffed his face. “Now you smell super delicious.”

“I’m starting to see why you like to smell your own feet,” he said, kissing her on the cheek.

“Mmm-hmm.” Zelda pressed her lips against Link’s, her tongue slithering its way into his mouth as she pushed him against a table. Link, to the girl’s surprise, pulled her in deeper, stroking her face and practically shooting his foot-flavoured spit into her mouth. When Zelda finally pulled away, she gave Link one final slurp across his face, giggling as her tongue tingled. “And you know why I like the taste of them.”

“They’re pretty special,” he said, dropping to his knees and kissing them once more. “Go easy on the griminess, feet, and I’ll want to suck on you guys more often.”

“No promises,” the feet said, Zelda’s deepened voice provoking a squeaky laughter from Link.

“And as for you, this was fun, but seriously give me a heads-up about the shrinking thing. You know I’m okay with it now.”

“Can do.” She licked her lips, feeling the wet stain in her friend’s clothing. “Heh. I did a good job.”
© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326226-Shrink-Drink---Zeldas-Tremendous-Toes