*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326112-we-were-listening-to-lovers-rock
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #2326112
Jayla moves to Camp Magnolia to Camp Hope, she meets Tim Orford in the process
At Camp Magnolia, Jayla was sleeping in her room until she heard the loud announcement. The announcement told the campers to gather around the campfire as they wait for Jayla to come to the campfire, since she's leaving Camp Magnolia and going to Camp Hope, an all boys camp for weight loss. But Jayla didn't know that yet. She was too busy trying to go back to sleep. One of the campers pulled her out of her bed and grabbed her bag and glasses. "Okay everyone, let's say goodbye to Jayla!" The woman told the campers. Jayla put on her glasses and saw the bus. Jayla got happy, thinking that she would go home.

A few hours later, she was in Camp Hope, she sighed, then walked into the campsite. She asked herself why she had to move camps. She then tripped on a tree root and hurt her leg and also broke her glasses in the fall. She started to cry but a young man, a very cute one at that, helped her by carrying her, Jayla was somewhat heavy but he didn't really care. At the camp counselor's house, Jayla got her leg bandaged up. She started to smile, showing her braces to the young man.

The young man blushed and sat down next to Jayla. "Hey, uh, sir, can you hold this for me?"

"Okay then," Jayla gave him her hand while putting her head on his shoulder. "That's your hand..." He muttered. Jayla nodded and kissed him on the left cheek. "Your lips are dry," Tim complained.

Jayla sighed and said that she knew that, saying that back in her hometown, her parents would complain about her lips always being dry. She then complained about her hometown and her middle school, saying that the boys were always annoying and that she really hope that Camp Hope isn't the same. The young man introduced himself as Tim Orford. Jayla introduced herself as her full name, including the middle name. "Oh. You don't have to say your full legal name, sweetheart." He smiled as he kissed her lips softly. He told her that she would stay with him for a few days. He realized that after all this time, she was squinting at him. "Oh right, you broke your glasses."

Jayla nodded and told him that she now had two injuries, both of them were on her legs.

"Well, I will take care of you like I'm your caretaker. Despite the fact that we're pretty much the same age and that we're teenagers." Jayla thanked her newest crush and as Tim left the room, she went back to sleep.
© Copyright 2024 galacticeclipse (galacticstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326112-we-were-listening-to-lovers-rock