*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326037-Sorrow
by riri
Rated: ASR · Script/Play · Writing · #2326037
Synopsis of Sorrow
An eternal landscape, a place we call home; yet no matter how well it shelters us, we cannot account for the challenges we opt to face along the way that are beyond our calculations.

๐—˜๐—น๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป, being one of the unfortunate to suffer from various societal issues still manages to find will and hope to move forward that others cannot seem to attain due to our current state. Truman has a dreamโ€”he yearns to escape the suffocating and apathetic place he resides in, to chase his dreams. He wants to start a new life. That was his dream. He wanted to run away from all his problems, but that would make him a coward. But thenโ€”he thought; ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ? He didn't think so. So he did. He ran from the sources of his problem and went to search for new beginnings that would hopefully alter his life into something more emend. It somehow did. He was ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ living in a grubby neighborhood. However, Truman was not a tyro to witnessing an absurd incident, the sudden deafening noise coming from god knows where, the undeniable bigotry heโ€”along with the people he resides withโ€” receives, but it was better than going back to his previous life. At least that's what he thinks.

โ€”

Truman did not know if it was a coincidence or not, but it was definitely a strange occurrence that he kept running into the same man he met a few days ago. What was his name? Crewman? Crewguy? ๐—–๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ? He doesn't remember. All he could recollect was that he looked like he worked for the federal or something. Even more strange when the said man started berating him on account of him to work under him. It was indeed strangeโ€”but Truman could not get the offer out of his conscious. Though, it is true that he has already acquired a jobโ€”it was just enough for Truman to make ends meet. But Truman knows not to get involved with this man. Something about him just seems to make him uneasy. It was unsure whether Truman could fight off the lingering tension amid consenting to the lunatic's offer, it pays well after all. Nevertheless, the amount of uncertainty is enough to make Truman's train of thought disarray.

โ€”

Truman believes that the core rationale of our societal issues exists on account of our innate temperament to be better than one another. In his notionโ€”for us to reach the peak of our industrialization; one must not have a motive to become better than othersโ€”owing to a competitive environment leading to a perspective of a whole that the entirety of one's purpose is to compete. With already experiencing societal issues that are seemingly worsening over the years; what will they do when appalling news comes to strike them that will leave them aghast and mold them to become wary of the existence of a genocidaire. Crueger, a detective assigned to solve this mystery, has concluded one thing that seemed to puzzle his mind. He doesn't think the said genocidaire ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด.

Truman however, felt defeated. He didn't know if it was karma getting to him for escaping his previous life. Did the heavens above finally give him punishment for all the bad deeds he had done? Could he really not live a normal and peaceful life? Was this really the cease of his existence? The real question is: Why exactly does he feel this way? Wellโ€”they may just be about to find out the secret that he has been harboring his whole life.
© Copyright 2024 riri (ririchoco at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326037-Sorrow