*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325930-Vanillas-20-Most-Breedable-Pokmon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Erotica · #2325930
I talk about 20 of the Pokémon I find most attractive.
Backup Links: DeviantArt  Google  MediaFire  MEGA  

This journal will be quick by my standards. I think.

Just two years ago, I couldn’t grasp why anyone would be attracted to a Pokémon. However, ever since I drew my first non-commissioned Pokémon image with a creature, I’ve fallen deeper into the rabbit hole. I don’t get too excited for their canon designs this way, instead preferring anthropomorphic forms.

For this journal, I’m listing 20 Pokémon I’d love to get freaky with. It will be simple since I don’t have canon personalities to work with like the humans.

The only rule is that I’ll include one Pokémon from each family to avoid repetition. For example, only one member of the Eevee family can appear.

Let’s jump into this.

Honourable Mentions
Ledian sucks. It’s a real shame that such a cute design is wasted on a piece of shit creature. Seriously, I don’t even know what they were thinking designing this thing. Even for a casual player like myself, Ledian’s stats are utterly useless in single-player. I’m just like, “Why did they even hire you?” It might be a cutie, but boy is it ever a useless cutie.

I love Cherrim in its Sunshine Form. It’s always amusing seeing this thing bounce around all over the place. But I think there are better designs, and you also rarely see the Sunshine Form. It only serves to make Overcast Form Cherrim more out of place.

Celebi is adorable. That’s all. Between it an Victini, it barely beats Victini design-wise.

Flaaffy only barely got edged out. Actually because I forgot to think about Mareep’s line when writing this. I consider Flaaffy one of the best middle forms in the series, and I think it’s one of the best Johto creatures of all time. I really love this electric sheep.

Now, onto the main list.

20. Magneton
Your eyes are not deceiving you. I love Magneton.

Funnily enough, it is one of the laziest Pokémon out there, a victim of Generation I’s habit of just duplicating the same creature over and over. But unlike Dodrio or Dugtrio, Magneton doesn’t feel lazy. It makes logical sense for magnets to be drawn together.

I just think Magneton is very neat. Maybe I would grind against it.

19. Drizzile
I initially did not care at all for Sobble’s line. I felt the family had a largely unappealing design, and a very basic one at that.

Drizzile managed to grow on me, however.

I think it’s a creature that looks better in the cartoon than in the games. In the games, it’s whatever. When you see how expressive (or non-expressive) it is in the show, it’s a lot more appealing. I relate a lot to this tired-ass lizard.

It’s also a case where I don’t mind the slimy element of its nature. Unlike something like Goodra, Drizzile isn’t dripping with slime, so it’s a lot less gross to me.

And that tongue… Just imagining how far it can go in my throat is something nice.

18. Tangela
This is another creature I thought looked stupid at first but have come to love.

I do miss when Tangela looked a lot more mysterious. It’s pretty obvious with its 3D model that it’s not some unique monster hiding under vines; it’s just a black blob with red feet. But it’s cute, nonetheless. And hey, wouldn’t it suck if Tangela were given an evolution that made the vines way too smooth and revealed more of its blackness? Yeah, so glad we don’t live in that reality.

It's just a really cute weirdo I’d be down with porking. Of note, I do find it interesting that Tangela is the only pure Grass type of Generation I. That generation really did not like leaving some typings by themselves, as Rock and Grass almost always have pairings.

17. Vileplume
I love this flower.

It’s cute but has a creepier element to it, what with its toxic element and that its face is hiding in the shadows of its petals. It’s a neat combo of being both threatening and adorable, especially since its petals are so heavy that it can only barely walk.

There is a gender difference, with the females having bigger spots on the petals. I prefer the male design above.

Though, getting into the land of fantasies, it’s that stink element that would be a real turn-on. I’m less interested in the petals and more in the potential feet. You should know I love me some smelly toes right now, and for someone to walk around with others knowing they have vile feet, that is a big turn-on.

I drew a Vileplume last year.  

16. Roselia
What a precious plant. Boy, I’d hate it if it had an evolution with a shitty mask and flowers drawn by a three-year-old. Nope, Roselia is a single-stage creature. Definitely.

Roselia is a Pokémon I wasn’t aware of during the third generation. I definitely saw it in my first playthrough of Emerald, but it doesn’t appear as frequently as it does in the Sinnoh games. That’s where I fell in love with this prickly fellow.

Just like Vileplume, there are gender differences, but they’re minor. Females have longer centre leaves.

Roselia is simple but effective. It looks like a miniature Statue of Liberty to me. It may not be the best Pokémon to receive a handjob from, though. Seriously, what would it feel like to stick your dick in a rosebush?

But aside from hands, Roselia is amazing. Roselia is special. I am a big Roselia fan.

It has one of the better 3D models, too, always dancing rather than standing still. Combined with its high-as-fuck expression, I can’t help but smile when looking at it.

And this gives me an opportunity to mention Shiny forms. I normally don’t care for Shinies since the palettes are often garish or barely change (and it’s not from an algorithm; that has been debunked). But Roselia sports one of the best palette changes in my opinion. It was a smart move to have the body be the same yet give the roses this deadlier vibe. Almost like adding a gothic touch to the Pokémon.

15. Banette
Banette is creepy as fuck. Don’t get me started on when it opens its mouth.

And yet I can’t help but love it. It was one of the more useful creatures on my Emerald playthrough, so that might’ve played a factor. But beyond that, Banette continues the theme you’re noticing in this list: it’s cute.

It’s cute in a Halloween sense, where the cuteness is mixed with some scary elements.

I did intend to make a drawing with this creature. Maybe someday.

If you want me to comment on the Mega form, it's whatever. Nothing bad in the slightest, but I prefer the simpler look of the original.

14. Emolga
Pikaclones tend to share the same name internationally, so I was baffled why Emolga’s is so different. Apparently it’s because “mong” is a slur for disabled people in the UK. That makes sense, but eh, I prefer Emonga as a name.

Etymology aside, what an amazing electric rodent this is. Part of me does like Pachirisu a bit more, but Emolga’s uniqueness makes me think about it more.

It’s a squirrel that fucking flies! And, embarrassingly enough, I didn’t know until seeing Emolga that flying squirrels were a real thing. I thought they were just some made up concept, considering Ray the Flying Squirrel from Sonic.

Like a lot of these creatures, Emolga is one that benefits from being animated versus in the games. Its Gen 5 sprites are great, but it’s Iris’ Emolga in the show that makes me smile. It’s a total fatass, but it’s an adorable one. It has one of the least annoying cries in the show, too, so that’s a bonus.

Emolga is one of the trickier ones to make Anthro due to the small body size. But I would be more than up to the challenge. Imagine getting paralysed by two feet, then forced to endure them while completely still.

13. Spinda
I’m surprised how many hate Spinda online. I’ll admit, even being a fan of it, I don’t think it has the best Pokémon design. But ugly? Nah, go talk to Jynx.

Spinda is the quintessential drunk Pokémon, for all intents and purposes. You see this in one of those Mystery Dungeon games. “Shake it this way, shake it that way,” he sang in a southern drawl.

Definitely the Pokémon I’d want for party scenarios.

12. Deerling
Deerling is a cute, precious, severely underrated Pokémon. I pretty much gave my thoughts about it in this comment on this drawing here.   It’s a very awesome deer, with one of the more unique typings in the series: Normal+Grass.

I like its spring form the most, as I think the colours blend best. The other ones, in particular the autumn one, just doesn’t hit the same.

11. Delcatty
Game Freak, why do you hate Skitty so much? It hasn’t been in a new game since XY. And by extension, Delcatty has also suffered that fate.

I’ve largely been highlighting first or middle forms, so it might surprise you to see a final form here. But I like Delcatty a notch more than Skitty. Skitty is still cute, just pretty simple. Delcatty is also simple, but I feel the bigger build makes it a tad more interesting to look at. Although I don’t understand why it’s got a neck pillow.

This is a very plain Pokémon; I can’t deny that. But in a way, that’s kind of what I like about it. When you have so many crazy designs, sometimes it’s nice to have something simpler.

10. Glaceon
I always call these things “X Eevee” based on their typing, a holdover of when I couldn’t remember their names. But if I’m talking outside my server, then I’m gonna use the proper names for clarity.

Glaceon is the best Eeveelution. First of all, can’t we at least agree it has the best cry? It’s so majestic.

Secondly, it is one of the simpler ones on the whole. I think this is a benefit, as some of the Eevee forms look too complicated, like Jolteon. Glaceon manages to be simple while not crossing over into boring territory like Espeon. And it’s way cuter than Sylveon later.

It might have a weird hairstyle, but it’s adorable when it’s running, and it just flops around.

And I’m aware that Ice is a pretty shitty typing in these games. But I believed in my frosty fox and got us to the end of SV, so there’s that.

I have drawn this thing.   Twice, technically. I do have a follow-up for those images planned, although I don’t think I’ll get to it this year. I’ve got a lot to juggle, what can I say?

When it comes to making Pokémon more anthro, you’re really not beholden to a specific personality. You’re essentially always making some original character, one-off or not, and I think that’s fun.

9. Pawmot
You fatass!

Paldea really didn’t introduce a lot of amazing designs for me, and I assumed Pawmi’s line was going to be the same. That’s partially true. Neither Pawmi nor Pawmo leave an impression. Pawmot, on the other hand?

Pawmot benefits from being bigger, for one. Pawmi is ridiculously tiny. And Pawmot undoes a lot of the awkwardness that Pawmo introduced. It gains saturation back into its fur, and it’s always smiling as opposed to just sometimes.

And it has one of my favourite cries in the series, for what that’s worth.

I’ve sketched Pawmot once, though it was in my physical book. The idea of defibrillating someone with feet just seemed hilarious to me.

8. Aipom
Aipom is the best monkey in the series. And I’m very pleased to say that they never gave it an evolution where it looks like a sex predator and grows a second tail.

Aipom is probably the most personal entry on this list just because I’m most nostalgic for this one. Diamond & Pearl: The Series was my introduction to the Pokémon show. I only watched a few episodes, but within them, I loved seeing Ash’s Aipom. Its constant smile, its big eyes, its tail, everything about this thing looked so damn adorable. Honestly, about as adorable as Piplup or Pikachu.

I am upset years later knowing that Dawn traded this thing away so it could play table tennis. Ugh! Follow your dreams, girl, but that is a lame way to go.

I find Aipom one of the most underrated Pokémon. You’d think it’d be higher considering it was in the show, but I guess people didn’t grow as attached to it.

With Aipom, fantasies are obvious enough, and they don’t even have to involve the feet. It’s all about that long tail.

I have drawn Aipom once, and it involved it giving Dawn a creepy wake-up kiss. For some reason, surprise blind kisses are the sole category in which I’m okay with humans and Pokémon getting intimate. I could not explain to you why. I don’t like Pokémon licking humans’ feet, but I like having Dawn unknowingly get her tongue sucked by the monkey.

7. Maractus
Speaking of underrated, poor Maractus. Everyone jokes about how it’s the most unmemorable Pokémon of all time.

I mean, I kind of get it. Before SwSh, it was only in one area of Unova. And the location is pretty stupid considering Maractus has no sand immunity, so it lives in an area that constantly deals it damage.

But was it really that forgettable? I think it has one of the most stand-out designs from Unova, a region generally mixed.

At the end of the day, it may just be a cactus with a maraca element, but it’s so cute.

I am going to release a drawing with Maractus violating a certain creature further down on this list. That will be fun and totally not on DeviantArt.

6. Steenee
Steenee has the honour of being the first Pokémon I’ve commented on wanting to fuck.

I really like the Bounsweet family. Well, Tsareena could be better (where is your mouth!?), but the first two are great.

Steenee just hits a lot of the right points for me. Very cute face, an appealing colour scheme with pink and green, and it’s a calmer creature than an aggressive one. Very airheaded, considering it doesn’t seem to mind if birds peck it.

The only thing that bothers me about Steenee is the gender ratio. It sounds strange, but it’s a pattern I’ve noticed in these games.

They usually feature one iconic female-coded line, but the earlier games didn’t let that influence the gender. For example, Gardevoir and Gothitelle can both be male. However, starting with XY and Flabébé’s line, it’s as if Game Freak has gotten scared of having female-looking creatures with male forms. I’m not sure why, and while it’s not a big deal, it is mildly irksome.

I mean, I wouldn’t mind a Steenee with a fruit-flavoured cock and balls.

5. Meloetta (Aria Form)
Meloetta is the first Pokémon I drew in a non-commission form. In 2022, I genuinely made it only for my audience. However, if I was gonna keep drawing Pokémon in erotic ways, I think it was inevitable that I was gonna end up being turned on by them.

By the way, it took me way too long to realise Meloetta was a music note. Months.

I prefer Meloetta’s Aria Forme over its Pirouette Forme because it’s the more familiar design. Both are great looks and are among the top of Mythical Pokémon.

I do have a Meloetta in Pokémon Black now. I took advantage of the Mystery Gift feature using my phone’s hotspot, and it was great to use this powerful creature for some post-game activities. Ah, how I wish game servers could properly stay online all the time.

Back to the creature, though, I love the dancer/singer element. Dancing just means getting sweatier, and you know what that means for me. Mmm…

You know, they say dancers usually have horrible feet because of all the action. But I like to imagine that Meloetta’s would still be in decent shape. Especially as a Meloetta can fly between dances.

4. Kirlia
Look at this fucking cutie! Look at it! I want all of you to look at it!

Well, it would be easier if this were a platform with normal image support, but you know what Kirlia is.

Kirlia is the best member of its line. It would be a total shame if it evolved into an awkward dude with a crotch in the shape of a pill.

Like Meloetta, Kirlia is a dancer, and this is one of the reasons I prefer it to its evolutions. I don’t understand why Game Freak adds features to the middle forms and immediately removes them. It makes less sense with this line since Gardevoir already looks so elegant. Having some dance moves would fit it perfectly.

I’d love Kirlia to dance all over my body. And as I implied with Steenee, having both gender options just means more potential fun.

It’s worth noting that the red things the Ralts line sports feel best placed on Kirlia. It’s better than having one on Ralts’ head or one sticking through Gardevoir’s chest. That said, Ralts is the only member of its line to not look weird from a straight angle.

I’ve sketched Kirlia in 2023 twice: once as a regular sketch, then again for that Espurr Foot Warrior parody.  

3. Vulpix (Kantonian)
I like foxes. Normally mice-like creatures tend to be higher for me when it comes to anthro stuff, but foxes are pretty close behind. Heck, I love Tails, that fox that DeviantArt really doesn’t want you posting any feet drawings of.

Vulpix is another Pokémon I didn’t care for. And you can blame Pokémon Red for that. Those sprites are godawful, and Vulpix looks like roadkill in that game.

But once looking at Vulpix in other forms, the fox begins to look much better.

It highlights what I appreciate about the older Pokémon art style. The artists tried to make these creatures look more realistic, and it shows, as Vulpix looks accurate to a real fox. There are some liberties, of course, but look at how its eyes are painted. You don’t get that as much with Pokémon in the 2000s onward, as most of them sport a cartoonish style. Compare Vulpix to Zorua or even another fiery fox.

The change in art style is not a bad thing across the board, I want that to be clear. The first two generations already had plenty of wacky designs like Exeggutor. It’s just something neat that you only really see from that ‘90s era.

I haven’t acknowledged most of these creatures’ typings, but I think some can influence how I see them more than others. When I see a Fire creature, I expect a bit more aggression. A bit of an edge, even if they have a soft interior. And that’s how I’d picture a Vulpix character: tender but dangerous if you set them off. And it can be hot to have someone who can defend themselves, even with a tiny bit of controlled aggression.

I kind of like the idea of receiving a little burn if I’m not doing what is expected of me. A slight domination thing there.

I am working on a drawing with two Vulpix, but I did sketch one sleeping barefoot for that Espurr joke video. Vulpix is one of the trickier creatures to draw, in my opinion.

2. Meowstic (Male)
I learnt about this line hours before going to an art class in 2022. I have been in love with it since.

Espurr is one of my favourites just because of its creepy expression. I might’ve used it as a GIF response a number of times. But its evolution, Meowstic, is a more attractive design from an erotic perspective. I like both cats, but the male’s colour scheme is nicer.

I have a hard time explaining what it is I love so much about this line other than its Psychic typing. That really plays a strong element, as the idea that they’re constantly brimming with power they need to control is both funny and horrifying. Meowstic doesn’t look as disturbed as Espurr, but the eyes rolling into the back of the head during attacks does keep up that creep vibe.

Considering how cat penises are, this thing would be a very terrifying creature to have a relationship with. But sometimes fear can make an encounter that much more exciting.

1. Braixen
And now I’m completely hard.

It’s another fox, and unlike Vulpix, this one comes built anthro. A lot of people don’t like that about this line, and I get it, as Fire starters kept going through this anthro evolution. But for my purposes, I don’t mind it.

Also, remember how I mentioned that creatures starting in XY tend to be exclusively female if the design reads more feminine? Well it’s a great thing that Fennekin is a starter, so it’s forced to have a possibility of both.

Honestly, that makes it more fun for me. I don’t care if this is a male or female. It can stick its big dick in me or peg me with that magical stick. I’ll receive it either way.

That right there is one of my favourite elements about the Fennekin line, that it revolves around magic. While I’m not a fan of the other XY starters, this one’s connection to magic immediately caught my attention. I love mystic elements in general; I love when Kingdom Hearts actually rewards me for using magic during bosses. Magic is cool, and most Pokémon don’t explore that theme outside of psychic stuff.

We have a fox mage, and it is glorious.

Moreover, I’m crazy for this design. I wouldn’t change a thing about it. The tufts of ear that resemble flames, the darker legs, the bushy tail, it’s all working for me.

Its cry is also hilarious, just screaming like a maniac.

When making a Braixen anthro, well, you don’t need to change a lot. That makes it immediately more appealing to draw. Although, I have one tweak I need to make. The bottoms of the feet need to be white. As a darker person, it’s just never going to look right to me if the soles are dark. Besides, the contrast between the bright soles and the darker tops of the feet is sexy in itself, and it allows for the sweat and creamy grime to be so shown off far better.

I released a drawing of a Braixen in 2023—one that even involves some cumshots—and it’s one of my favourites from that year. I’d love to do more.

I have so many daydreams and fantasies regarding this creature. Thoughts of having one as a girlfriend, getting banged in the ass by one, having it slobber in my mouth… I’d love to just lick it from head to toe.

Or receive a smelly footjob. I can imagine these things getting real sweaty with all that heat.

Hell, with footwear involved, combined with the heat this spunky fox can generate, I’d love to have one prepare me my lunch, walk around with it under his/her feet all morning long, then make me eat that goodness. Especially if we’re slathering on some greasy toe cheese or some spicy dirt sprinkles, that is a ten-star meal.

While Braixen can’t claim the spot as the best starter—that honour belongs to Piplup—it holds a respectable second place.  

Conclusion
In total, I listed:
Kanto: 4 creatures
Johto: 1 creature
Hoenn: 5 creatures
Sinnoh: 1 creature
Unova: 4 creatures
Kalos: 2 creatures
Alola: 1 creature
Galar: 1 creature
Paldea: 1 creature

I didn’t try to hit all generations, but it’s neat that I did. Interesting how Hoenn gave me the most to work with here. Perhaps it’s because Emerald is the first Pokémon game I’ve beaten. Or because Hoenn can be seen as the biggest transition phase between the old art style and the new, as the creatures were still a touch more realistic than the later ones.

So yeah, I’m horny for these creatures now and will continue to draw them. How do you feel about my choices, or do you have your own?

I know I’m really in the mood to suck a Braixen’s toes. Deepthroat that whole foxy foot.

© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325930-Vanillas-20-Most-Breedable-Pokmon