*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325922-An-Introduction-to-Me
Rated: 13+ · Other · Writing.Com · #2325922
A little about me and Forever and Always
About Me

Hi, I'm Nathan. I'm 26. I was born in Florida. I'm a community college grad with an associates in graphic design. I like to think of myself as a creative.

Writing is a hobby for me. I'm a novice writer. I've had an interest in writing since I was a kid. The English classes I've had for school as a boy really awakened this in me. The idea that I can write about anything is very appealing to me. Only limited by my imagination.

I created a profile here so I could share writing with an online group. I've also used sites like Quotev, Wattpad, and AO3. I have only a couple short stories published online on AO3 about the X-Men and Spider-Man. I also have several personal projects in various stages of development. Over the years, there's been a mountain of unfinished stories I never completed for one reason or another.

Other interests include drawing, swimming, watching movies & tv, playing video games, and reading.

About Forever and Always

This is a story I've been working on for a long time off and on since I was a teenager. It's about my best friend and my experiences from the 8th to the 12th grade. It touches on and mentions sensitive topics like self harm & suicide. My hope is that it reaches the right people and if it helps a kid out there somewhere that would be amazing. Out of all the stories I have to tell this one is the most important to me.

I'll probably be sporadically active on here. If you reach out to me and I take a while to get back to you I'm sorry. I'd like to thank everyone who reads or will read my writing. I really appreciate it.
© Copyright 2024 Nathan Zimmerman (tylerz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325922-An-Introduction-to-Me