*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325882-Im-back
Rated: E · Monologue · Writing · #2325882
and writing this from another library
So I got an email from the website asking where I was, since I hadn't written anything in a week. Well, I'm in another public library. You may think that I just have to catwalk to libraries, but no. They're 10 minutes away, or 15-20 minutes, I just don't post often.
Nothing in the teen category peaked my interest besides a book on sale about this girl named Annie who's dad and brother don't understand her. You should check it out! The book is called Unlucky Stars. It's pretty homely, set near the mountains of North Carolina. You'll know you got the right book when the cover shows a drawing of a White girl with long reddish hair wearing paint splattered overalls atop a ladder while a grey dog is running under her.

In other news, I checked out 2012 TMNT. I've watched video compilations in the past about the darkest episodes in kids cartoons. some episodes of 2012's TMNT made the cut, so I decided to check em' out.



they weren't lying.


I've also been improving my art skills, honing in on improving the backgrounds I draw to make them feel alive. A couple character drawings, redesigns, the che-bang.

Anyway, I like public libraries, I'm just not a fan of the new computer keyboards that are here. They are flat and difficult to type with.
That's it.
© Copyright 2024 Butturbug (butturbug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325882-Im-back