*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325876-A-Cruise-of-Growth
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Erotica · #2325876
The ship becomes too small for Kim's vacation
Kim was on a cruise in the indoor pool. She was floating on her back eyes closed when she felt a tingle. Her body felt like it was... it was...bigger? She opened her eyes and stood up. Wait... She was in the deep end where 8ft of water was yet the water didn't quite reach her chest. That's when she noticed the pool water level. It was a third lower. Apparently her body was soaking up the water to grow! She giggled. She always wanted to grow. She watched as she continued to soak up the water and expand. Once the pool was drained her butt was bigger than the pool. Her legs burst through the ship's hull. As water spilled in she soaked it up too. However the salt water had another side effect. Not only was her body growing but her chest was swelling larger too. Her body pushed its way through the ship bursting through walls, floors, and decks. Eventually she took up the whole ship. As it crumbled around her the sea continued her growth. There was enough for her to grow for several months. Now this was a vacation!
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325876-A-Cruise-of-Growth