*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325558-Part-1-of-Riddle-siblings-HP-Fanfiction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by lili
Rated: E · Fiction · Environment · #2325558
This story is my first story I made here!
Your name is Tracy Riddle. You have 2 brothers, Mattheo and Tom riddle. You are their younger little sister. The 3 of you are friends with Malfoy and Blaise who is in the same year as your brothers.

Draco and Blaise also are like brothers to you. Now they are all home, your too young to go to Hogwarts so you're always happy at holidays when they are home, Tom is the oldest sibling and Mattheo the middle sibling.

Mattheo smiled warmly at you before looking at Tom. "Hey" Mattheo says. Tom is sitting on the floor with you reading a story to you after your parents had dropped you off with your brothers for the holidays.

Mattheo and Malfoy walk in the room, Malfoy takes a seat beside Tom and Mattheo takes a seat beside you in the ground. You smile but don't say anything. Malfoy ruffles your hair affectionately as Mattheo watches, before pulling his legs up under his chin and resting his arms on his knees "How have you been?"

"fine" You say listening to Tom read. "Did you miss us?" Mattheo asked you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and pulling you into his body. "yeah definitely" you said resting your head on his shoulder.

Tom finished the story he was reading with you and then closed the book, setting it aside and then resting his arms on his knees with a small smirk on his face, said, "You really missed us that much?"

"Yeah I did." you say in a sassy tone and add in a soft whisper "Sometimes after I am sent to bed I would cry because I miss you a lot." "But It's great now that you're now back"

Malfoy's face dropped at your confession and even Tom looked guilty, Mattheo frowned. "How often would you cry after being sent to bed, Darling?..." "Once or twice" you say not realizing their facial expressions.

Mattheo's body visibly tensed at your confession and he pulled you closer to his body with a frown on his face, resting his chin on top of your head."And our parents knew this right?"

You froze and hesitated before saying "um...." Malfoy, Tom and Mattheo all frown at your answer. "They didn't know?" Malfoy questioned you. "N-no they don't...not really" you admit looking away.

Mattheo gently grabbed your chin, turning your head and forcing you to look at him. All three boys looked at each other, then Tom said "Why didn't you tell them you missed us?"

You roll your eyes in annoyance at Tom's question before saying, "I have told them but you know how they are." Tom and Malfoy nodded in unison before Mattheo said, "And they still ignored your sadness?"

You nod.

All three boys had anger written on their face once you confirmed it, they really didn't like your parents right now. "How could they be so blind to your pain..." Malfoy commented. Even Mattheo was struggling to keep his anger in check.

"It's fine" you say alarmed that they were getting upset over nothing but you didn't show them. All three boys immediately looked at you, giving you a look that told you that it was nowhere near fine.

"But it's not fine. You cried yourself to sleep and they didn't do anything to help you. That's not fine". Mattheo spoke with a stern voice, cupping your face in his large hands.

"I said sometimes not every night" You say irritably. Mattheo still wasn't happy to know that you sometimes cried yourself to sleep after being put to bed. He gently squeezed your cheeks with his hands and forced you to look at him.

"And that doesn't make it any better, Darling. You shouldn't have been crying yourself to sleep at all". "why not?" you asked innocently. The boys looked at each other a little surprised at your innocence of the situation.

"Because you should be happy not crying yourself to sleep" Tom said slowly. You shrugged casually. All three boys looked at you, not believing you could be so casual about this.

"You're too casual about this, Darling. You need to be more upset at our parents for not caring about you enough to realize you were crying yourself to sleep". Mattheo told you seriously, still cupping your face in his hands.

You thought about what he said for a few minutes before saying, "But mommy and daddy don't really need to know though. They both have enough on their hands to worry about as it is. I don't need them worrying about my pettiness on top of everything else."

All three boys immediately look at each other and then at you before Mattheo spoke. "Your sadness is not petty. Don't say that ever again. You crying yourself to sleep is something that our parents should care about, but unfortunately they don't."

"But that does not mean it should be ignored and you need to stop feeling like this is something small because it's not" Malfoy added.

You sigh and say irritably "it's fine. I swear. They have enough to worry as it is. Especially ever since daddy came back in full strength." Malfoy, Tom and Mattheo's looked at you, noticing the change in your behavior.

Mattheo pulled you onto his lap, wrapping his big arms around your body to keep you close to his body. "No it isn't, Darling. So stop pretending that it is"

You shrug so you don't show how annoyed and irritated you are. "I'm not pretendin'. All I'm saying is that it really isn't that big of a deal."

(BTW you were not allowed to curse)

You then mumbled under your breath not realizing the boys heard it. "It's not like someone fuckin' person died anyways. It's just me crying cuz I miss ya'll. That's it. I mean they don't give a shit. Why should I couldn't care less if my parents never damn knew. It's not like they can magically snap their fuckin' fingers and zap I don't cry at night. It doesn't damn matter anyways so why should they give a shit about it, Just fuck it."

All three boys hear you mumbling under your breath, eyes going wide as they hear your curse. All three of them spoke at once immediately after, their voices a mixture of anger and shock.

"Hey!"

"Watch your language!"

"Where did you learn that kind of language?!"

"huh?" you said confused for a moment before realizing that they had heard what you said under your breath.

"damnit why I fucking say that out load." you thought.

All three boys stare down at you and Mattheo grips you tighter in his lap. "We heard you cursing. Where did you learn that kind of language?" Tom questioned you, his voice stern.

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" you say trying to come up with something, anything.

Malfoy raised an eyebrow at your hesitance to answer and Mattheo pulled you closer to his chest while Tom leaned forward, eyes narrowed. "Darling, answer our question".

"n-no one" you lied.

"fuck, why did I just lie? now for sure I will be in trouble, but oh well here goes nothing" I thought.

All three boys just stared at you, clearly not believing but Mattheo pressed the matter a little further. "Really?... You learnt that language nowhere? ...No one taught you those words?"

You shrugged nervously, shaking a little.

Mattheo frowns while Tom and Malfoy also notice your nervous behavior and Tom speaks next. "Darling you're acting nervous... Are you lying to us?"

You bit your lower lip hesitant which they took as a yes. None of the boys looked happy now realizing you were lying to them. Mattheo pulled you in tighter while Malfoy spoke next.

His voice stern. "Who taught you to curse then?..." Tom leaned closer, his eyes glued to you "If you don't tell us then it will be worse for you". "i-i" you stumbled your eyes widened as you tried to think of something.

All three boys were watching you closely before Mattheo spoke next, his voice commanding, but not unkind. "Darling... If you don't tell us right now then I will make sure you won't be able to sit down for a month. Do you understand me?"

"w-what?" you said alarmed.

Tom spoke next, noticing your fear at Mattheo's threat. "You heard him. Tell us who taught you to curse or you risk the threat of not being able to sit down when Mattheo is done with your bottom".

You bit your lip hesitating. All three boys watched you closely, Mattheo spoke up next, his voice a warning. "Don't you dare lie to us, Darling. You will regret it if you do".

Malfoy and Tom were looking at you too, watching you closely for any reaction. Mattheo repeated himself. "Who taught you to curse, Darling...?"

You mumble something under your breath. Your mumble too quiet for them to hear so Mattheo gently grabs your chin and turns your head to face him. "Speak up, Darling. We didn't hear you".

"no one" you lied again.

All three boys look at you, not believing you once again. Tom spoke up next, "You're lying to us again aren't you..."

you shrug nervously.

Mattheo, Tom and Malfoy all had the same stern expression on their faces when you shrugged. "Answer the question honestly. Who. Taught. You. To. Curse?"

"no one" you lied again, now scared of what the consequences may be.

All three boys look at you, disappointment in their eyes. Malfoy's voice was low and firm as he spoke. "We know you're lying, Darling. We just want to know why you're lying to us about something so simple."

You shook your head saying "I'm not telling you."

All three boys looked extremely annoyed when you said that. "Don't defy us, Darling. You will come to regret it. I will not ask you again. Who taught you to curse?"

"I'm not telling you. Stop asking me" You said, your blood bubbling madly because of being asked the same question multiple times.

(Which is something that annoys you greatly.)

"So-so, just fucking drop the damn conversation already bitch." You say unconsciously. All three boys eyes widened when you swore once again and you covered your mouth with your hand and your eyes widened. You hadn't meant to say that at all.

Mattheo's grip on your body tightens and he speaks, anger very present in his voice. "We've had it with this disobedient behavior of yours, Darling. We are trying to be nice here... But you're making it increasingly hard. Answer the question right now or I will give you the punishment I promised you earlier"

"No" you say crossing your arms in front of you.

Malfoy and Tom looked at each other, while Mattheo had an annoyed expression on his face before he spoke. "That attitude is not going to get you anywhere, Darling. You're only making it worse for yourself."

All three boys look at you, eyes wide as you had just stuck your tongue out directly at all three of them.

A dangerous look comes over Mattheo's face and he grips your chin firmly, forcing you to look at him. "Watch what you do or you'll regret it."

You roll your eyes and say, the sarcasm and attitude is clear in your voice, "Ooh, i'm so scared...I really don't care motherfucker."

Malfoy and Tom are both shocked by your attitude, Mattheo however just looked downright angry. "That's it. We warned you that your behavior would have more severe consequences if you were disobedient... So you can't say it's a surprise that you're getting this punishment little girl".

You roll your eyes again in defiance.

Mattheo tightens his grip on your chin before speaking, his voice firm. "Continue rolling your eyes at me and you'll find yourself in even more trouble. I won't say it again. You better watch that mouth of yours. I was going to be nice, but you can't respect us, so you'll have to deal with the alternative. Get up".

"No" you said defiantly.

Malfoy and Tom were watching the scene in front of them unfold. Tom spoke to you. "Don't be difficult. Just listen to Mattheo now and get up before he has to get up and get you himself... You won't like the outcome."

Malfoy nodded to Tom's words, agreeing with him, while Mattheo repeated his order. "Get. Up. Darling".

"Make me" you say with a smirk not thinking that Mattheo was actually going to spank you.

Mattheo grabs your arms and roughly moves you off his lap and onto your feet. When you are stood, he then grabs your waist and starts to drag you towards the corner of the room.

Malfoy and Tom looked at you with disbelief on their faces, completely shocked when you said that but Mattheo... He looked furious.

"L-let me g-go!" you say struggling.

Mattheo doesn't listen, continuing to drag you to the corner. He clenched his jaw and spoke, his voice cold."You asked for it, little girl."

Malfoy and Tom get up from their seats, watching Mattheo as he turns you to face the corner and positions himself behind you, his hand still gripping your waist as he stands directly behind you.

Both Malfoy and Tom looked a little curious as to what was about to happen while Mattheo spoke, his voice authoritative "Keep your hands behind your back, Darling."

You hesitant before put your hands behind your back. Mattheo's grip on your waist tightened. Tom and Malfoy's eyes widened as they were starting to understand what was about to happen.

Mattheo tightened his grip on your waist before he began to raise his hand into the air. "You were given multiple warnings, Darling. You didn't listen so now you're going to get yourself a punishment. Hopefully this will teach you your lesson little girl".

Mattheo landed a harsh smack against your butt and instantly the two boys flinched. Malfoy and Tom were both shocked to see their usual soft spoken brother, Mattheo, being so stern and harsh towards you, but they could also tell it hurt him to be harsh with you. Before you could even respond, he landed another smack against your butt, this one slightly harder.

Mattheo continued on with the punishment, the smacks got harder and more frequent, never letting you have a break. As Mattheo continued, Tom and Malfoy continued to watch, still in shock at Mattheo's change in personality. Malfoy kept wincing as each smack was landed while Tom's face looked very serious and somewhat guilty.

The punishment continued, with Mattheo's smacking only getting harsher and more painful for you. As it continued, Malfoy's face showed more guilt while Tom's showed more disbelief, watching you with wide eyes as the punishment continued.

"P-p-please s-stop i'm s-sorry" you cried out, whimpering loudly.

Mattheo continued, the smacks got progressively harder but also got more and more consistent, coming down faster and faster. Tom's eyes continued to remain wide watching the scene in front of him, while Malfoy's face showed a mix of both guilt and concern. They both were shocked by how severe Mattheo was with the punishment.

"oww! (sob) please I'm (hic) s-sorry. owwww! please s-stop. oww!" you whined, sobbing loudly wishing you hadn't lied and cursed. You wailed and sobbed profoundly as you begged him to stop.

"P-please i'm sorwy M-Matty. please." you pleaded, crying harder.

Mattheo continued the punishment without saying a word. After 10 painful, harsh smacks against your bottom, he finally finished your punishment but still kept a firm grip on your waist, preventing you from leaving the corner. Tom and Malfoy looked at you both waiting for your response. Malfoy looked a bit guilty once he saw tears in your eyes from the pain while Tom just had a stern look on his face.

There was a brief pause before Mattheo finally spoke his voice stern. "Are you going to behave now, Darling? Or do you think I need to start that all over again?" I quickly shook my head. "I'm sorry for lying to y-you" you apologized sincerely as you started to finally calm down.Mattheo, still holding your waist firmly, spoke again."Apology accepted.. But don't lie to us or defy us ever again. You will get the same punishment every time. Do you understand me?"

You nodded. Mattheo looked at you, making sure you were being truthful before he spoke. "Good. Now I expect you to not speak to us like you have been and to behave, or that punishment will double, got it?" You nodded. Mattheo nodded his head and finally released his grip on your waist, moving to the side. "You can turn around now, Darling." You turn around.

Mattheo spoke in a softer tone once you turned around. "Come here." You ran to him. When you run into his arms, Mattheo wraps his arms tightly around you, pulling you in close to his chest. He holds you tightly and speaks, his usual soft tone returned. "You're forgiven Darling, but don't hide things from us like that again. You should have just been honest from the beginning and you would have never gotten into trouble."

Both Malfoy and Tom were watching, a bit relieved to see Mattheo being more soft with you again. Mattheo continued to hold you in his arms and he leaned down, pressing soft kisses against your head as he spoke again. "From now on.. No more lying, okay?" "Okay" you say.

Mattheo let out a sigh, relieved that you were agreeing to be honest from now on. He continued to hold you, nuzzling his face into your hair before he spoke again. "Good girl. And next time if we ask you a question I expect you to answer, no matter how embarrassing it is okay?" You nodded.

Mattheo smiled at your response and hugged you closer to his chest. He pressed a soft kiss on your head before speaking again."There's my good girl" "I s-sowy" you say apologetically.

Mattheo nodded his head, accepting your apology before reassuring you by speaking gently. "I know darling. You're forgiven. Just don't do something like that again and you won't have to worry about being punished, okay?" You nodded.

Mattheo smiles softly again before speaking. "Good girl. Now no more apologies, because you're forgiven. You've been punished for that already, no need to linger on it anymore okay? If you need reassurance that you're forgiven then just remember the cuddles and kisses I'll give you, alright?"

You nod. Mattheo smiled softly and continued to hold you in his arms as he leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to the top of your head, nuzzling his face against your hair once more. "My sweet girl, I could hold you forever."

You yawn. Mattheo chuckles softly when you yawn, noticing your tiredness. "Aw, looks like someone is tired." You nod. Mattheo notices your tiredness and speaks, "Oh darling, you look like you could fall asleep right on me right now don't you? You're so adorable.. But I'm sure it's time for you to be in bed."

Tom and Malfoy had both been watching the scene unfold, and they both agreed it was time for you to go to bed. They both spoke at the same time.

Tom: "She does look very tired. You're right, I think it's time for bed."

Malfoy: "I agree. She needs to get some sleep. Look at her, she could fall asleep standing up right now."

You shake your head trying to not fall asleep and trying to keep your eyes from drooping.

Mattheo chuckled softly at your attempts to keep your eyes open, noticing the struggle. "Aw, is the sleepy little girl trying to keep her little eyes open?"

Mattheo chuckled softly, watching your sleepy attempts to stay awake. He smiled and spoke,"Darling, it's no use resisting. You're clearly very tired, so you need to go to bed. It's past your bed time, you're going to fall asleep on me any second."

"I'm not t-tired" you protest tiredly, yawning.

Mattheo smiled again at your words while Tom and Malfoy both laughed a little at your attempts to not admit that you're tired. "That yawn tells a different story and your eyes are drooping. It's best that you go to bed before you completely fall asleep on me." Mattheo commented. "bu-" you protest.

Mattheo laughed again and held you a little tighter, your tired protest was adorable but Mattheo knew he would win this argument. "You're being stubborn, Darling. I know you're tired, I can see it. You have 2 options. You can go to bed willingly... Or I will make you go to bed. Your choice." "I don't wanna go to bed, it kinda scary upstairs alone" You say though you actually do want to but you are too stubborn to admit it.

Mattheo smiled again, finding your exhaustion cute and stubborn attitude funny. He decided to give you one last chance to willingly go to bed. "Darling, I know you don't want to go to bed.. But you're tired, and very tired little girls such as yourself need their rest. If you do not go to bed willingly then I will put you to bed myself... I suggest you don't fight me on this one Darling, because you won't win."

Tom and Malfoy are watching the scene, also finding you adorable but tired and stubborn. They chuckle softly as they watch Mattheo bargain with you, knowing that you will not win and Mattheo will get his way eventually.

Mattheo could tell you were about to protest again when he spoke once more. "That's it, I've had enough of this. I gave you a choice and you refused to listen. You're being so stubborn that now I'm going to have to take things into my own hands and make you go to bed like a good little girl, like you should"

Mattheo began picking you up in his arms, holding you close against his chest."You had your chance to go willingly, but now you've forced me to do this. And don't even try to protest. I will not be tolerating any more of your arguments." You nodded tiredly not even going to try to protest because of how emotionally exhausted you were from crying.

Mattheo smiled, pleased that you hadn't even tried to argue anymore. He nuzzled his face against your hair, speaking softly and holding you close to his chest as he began walking toward the bedroom. "Good. No more fighting, you just let me change you and take you to bed now okay darling?"You nod.

Mattheo takes you to your room and puts you on the changing table. Much to your embarrassment, he changes your diaper you'd been wearing. It was wet! You didn't even know you'd wet it. you can't help but let out a small whimper. Mattheo looks at you before saying his voice is soft and kind, "Shh, calm down. it's ok, Tracey." he says, putting a pacifier into your mouth. You suck on it for comfort. Mattheo puts your pajamas on you and places you on your bed, tucking you in.

Mattheo runs his fingers through your hair and sits on the edge of the bed beside you. He looks down at you and notices how your eyes are starting to droop shut, a sign that you are slowly starting to drift off to sleep. Mattheo makes sure that you are comfortable on the bed before he spoke to you in a soft, gentle tone. "There you go. All tucked in, nice and cozy. Now no more fighting. It's time for you to go to bed okay? You're tired, you need to rest"

"okay" You said before drifting off to sleep.

Mattheo smiled down at you as you said "night" before you eventually fell asleep. He continued the soothing motion of running his fingers through your soft hair for a moment longer, just to make sure you were asleep. Once he was satisfied that you were out for the night, he leant closer and whispered soft words

"Goodnight my sweet little girl"

The morning sunlight is peaking through the window, falling softly against your face. The light slowly begins to cause you to stir from your sleep, slowly your waking as you feel the sunlight on your face. You blink a couples times as you slowly begin to open your eyes, getting used to the daylight. Once you're more fully awake, you sit up and look around, noticing you're still in your bed and tucked in.



(baggy black cargo pants, oversized white shirt a oversized navy hoodie and some cross earrings)
© Copyright 2024 lili (cago16671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325558-Part-1-of-Riddle-siblings-HP-Fanfiction