*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325221-dangerously-jays
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2325221
for silly reasons, this is a Dangerously Yours (1944) AU / heightweights (movie, 1995)
"Listen to your heart, Jayla. Feel it pounding," Tim told the love of his life before she told him that his time was up. "Then, my last words... I love you, Jayla." Tim told her, starting to sob and his voice cracking as he began to cry.

"What happens if I pull this trigger? Heaven?" She pointed the gun to his head and shot it, blood coming out of his head.

"I... love you."

"Oh god!" Jayla ran away as fast as she could, with the gun still in her hand. Inside of Jayla's room. She was still holding the gun. She started to cry and put the gun onto her head. She started to gain a headache but started to laugh in a way to make herself cry even more.

"I hate myself... I wish I could just never be born into this world." She stared at the gun and the screen faded to black.
© Copyright 2024 galacticeclipse (galacticstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325221-dangerously-jays