*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325026-here-comes-a-thought-issue-zero
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2325026
fusion for Power Rangers and mix it with Cinderella Man (2005) & Sabrina the Teenage Witch
"My Green Ranger. You have accomplished something remarkable," Lucifer Morningstar told the Green Ranger, Eugene Pool. Eugene told Lucifer that he lived to serve him, if it pleases him, of course. "Oh it does, Gene. With the Power Rangers gone, the world is ready for both remaking and my new beginning. And you, my beloved... will help me shape it." Eugene's thought got cut short by Max Baer, one of his friends, calling his name.

"Eugene? Are you doing okay? You haven't been saying anything for twenty minutes."

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks Maximilian. Sorry, I guess I just kinda spaced out a little bit. I'm just not that much of a morning person," Max told Eugene that if he wasn't feeling good, he could just drop him off at his house. "No Max. I'm fine for sure. It's just some first day jitters," Max told Eugene that he has been going to Westbridge High School for weeks. "Right, but not like this!" Eugene raised his hand, showing Max his watch. Max told that he'll get the hang of it. "Yeah, no doubt."

"Oh hey Hilda, did you have a good weekend?" Hilda said that was the problem since the AP history test was today. Zelda told her sister that she posted review notes to the server since Friday. Hilda told her that she sent push notifications for everything. Zelda then added that she also printed review notes.

"Seriously, Jimmy, that's been our parking spot for a year. You have got to start burying the pedal," Mae told James. "Wait, what are you guys looking at?" She told the rest of the team. Mae was told that the AP test was today. Just like Max, Mae thought that the test was next Monday.

"Lucky for us, me and Gene got Ms. Hope. She's doesn't even believe in tests, like, at all," James smiled. "Isn't that right, Eugene?" Eugene snapped back to reality, asking what James said. James repeated his statement but then he started to realize that Eugene looked a little pale, asking if he was doing good.

"Yep, never been better! I'll catch up with you guys later. See you guys soon." Meanwhile, at the Moon Valley, Lucifer asked his cousin-in-law, Caliban, if the Bullzer was ready.

"Yes my cousin. The Bullzer is ready to charge." Caliban said. Back in school, Eugene, Hilda, and James were in their history class with Eugene hiding his phone from the teacher by hiding it with his textbook. Texting James by saying that he knows that he can smile every once in a while. The teacher of the history class told the students that they had to remain calm since there's an incident in progress and that they had to evacuate to the gymnasium, right now.

"Okay, I'm 99% sure that he wasn't on the syllabus." Eugene commented.

"Yeah, Gene. That's one way of putting it." Mae replied. Max told the team that it was morphin time.

"Hey, there's no better way than to jump into the deep. Anyway, we need some Megazord power."

Timeskip to the team in their Megazord robot: James asked the team if any of them knew what the Bullzer was. Zelda started to talk about the armor of the Bullzer. Making the connection that maybe it was a modified bull. "We have got to take it further out. Away from the bridge. Okay Gene. We'll—." Max was about to say something but then got distracted by what Eugene was doing.

"It's okay, really. I got this!" Eugene muttered has he heard the voice that has been bothering him all day and all night, Lucifer Morningstar, saying that without him, Eugene wouldn't be good enough for the rangers. Meanwhile the rest of the team was yelling at Eugene, telling him to take the hit on the Bullzer. The Megazord finally took the hit on the Bullzer but there was a problem: The controller wasn't able to respond and therefore it broke the bridge, making two cars fell off the bridge. James detached his Pterodactyl Dinozord and catches the black and yellow cars. Mae cheered for James, saying that the way that James did with his Dinozord was the way to floor a car, or in this case, a Dinozord.

Meanwhile, in the Command Center, Eugene told Zordon that he didn't know what happened and lied that the Dragonzord froze. "I mean, I don't know if it's a glitch or something, but maybe Alpha can run some tests or something like that?" Max told Eugene that maybe he's not good at following directions. He and Eugene then had a heated argument.

"Rangers please," Zordon stopped the argument. "Max, as the team leader of the Rangers. It's your duty to make sure that everyone has a clear understanding of what they are doing. And as for you, Eugene. It's your duty to ask questions when you're unclear about what to do. Do you both understand?" Max and Eugene agreed and understood what Zordon said. "Today should be a time of great trepidation, rangers. While Eugene's defection struck a blow to Lucifer's forces. It will by no means be the end. And with his history of the green power coin remaining vast..." Zordon then told the rangers that through lens that they must view that day's events and they must prepare for whatever they will encounter. Because Lucifer's revenge is already in the works.

"There you are... my nephew. Did you have any trouble."

"No, Lucifer. The crystal was overlooked, as you said that it would be."

"Very good, Metatron."

"Brother, if I could ask you. What is this crystal?" Metatron asked.

"Our new beginning."
© Copyright 2024 galacticeclipse (galacticstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325026-here-comes-a-thought-issue-zero