*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324652-episode-one-eugene-and-his-normal-life
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #2324652
episode one of the cardcaptor gene series
One fateful day, Eugene was having a dream of someone calling out to him in his cardcaptor outfit. He decided to jump out of a building.

In the morning, he woke up from his dream from his alarm clock. "Gene! Breakfast's ready." His father shouted from downstairs. Eugene told him that he was going to be there. He then talked to the audience.

"My name is Eugene Pool. I'm a sophomore at Westbridge High School. My favorite subjects are science, also known as biology, and history. But my least favorite subject is French. If I had to name one thing that I'm known for, it's being witty. And then there's my family..." Eugene said to his father good morning before seeing his older brother, Angus. Angus asked his young brother why he was stomping around his own room. Eugene said that he wasn't even stomping around.

"You sure made a lot of noise."

"I was walking around just like a normal person would!"

"Seriously? When you walk around, I would say it's more of like a Kaiju monster like Godzilla for example."

"I'm not a Kaiju monster!" Angus put his cup of coffee on top of Eugene's head. Eugene continued to narrate. "This loser is my older brother, Angus. He's a junior and he goes to the same school as me. And sadly, he always makes fun of me."

"I'm glad to see you two up in the morning." The father of Eugene and Angus said, smiling while giving them their plates for breakfast.

"This is my dad, Briar Pool, and he is an animator! He's nice than someone that I know of and he's really good at both cooking and drawing. Huh? What about my mother? Well, she passed away when I was younger. But I'm not alone."

"Okay, I'm finished with my food." Eugene asked his brother why he was leaving so soon. "I have soccer practice today." He answered.

"Have a good day!" Their dad told Angus, patting him on the back. Eugene ate his breakfast so much that his stomach was full. "Well, here's your lunch." Now outside, Eugene asked where his older, annoying brother was. His father answered with: "He's with his friend." Eugene thanked his father and told him to have a good day.

Eugene was rollerblading, asking to himself how did his brother get so far ahead. He started to look at the sakura trees, smiling. Once he reached up to his brother but he said: "You know you didn't have to leave so early."

"Yeah but!"

"But... every morning, Angus rides to school with her..."

"Nancy!" He said, with Nancy saying hello to him and maybe his younger brother. Eugene started to blush.

"Morning Angus. Hello Gene, you're up early today."

"Yup!"

"Well, he did wolf down his breakfast like five minutes ago." Angus started to say as Eugene kicked his leg with his roller skates still on.

"That's Nancy Fox. She is a junior too and she goes to the same class as my brother. She's a cute lady. I just can't believe that she's friends with my stupid brother."

"Goodbye, Gene. See ya later!" Nancy threw a candy at Eugene, making him catch the candy with his hands. He smiled while saying her name.

"Smooth moves there." Someone said. Eugene jumped out of shock.

"Mary..."

"Giving you a little present as she leaves. How smooth of her."

"Yeah, uh, good morning to you too, Mary."

"This is Mary Wardwell and she is my best friend. She is really smart and her mother is the president of a small business company."

As Eugene and Mary were putting their stuff in their lockers, Mary was talking about how cute Eugene looked back there with Angus and Nancy. "Um, Mary."

"I wish I could've recorded that moment on my camera."

"Uh, are you even listening...?"

"Mary is really into photography and filming. She seems to like recording me specifically but—"

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you. I got a new camcorder."

"Maybe you should film something a little more interesting instead of well, me." Eugene told his friend.

"I don't think there's anything more interesting or more cute than you are!" Eugene sighed.

"I hate to say it but... Mary is a little different."
© Copyright 2024 galacticeclipse (galacticstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324652-episode-one-eugene-and-his-normal-life