*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324606-Things-Unknown
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #2324606
A short entry of the pain of the life unlived
Shortly after my initial post, I moved away. I am now living in a small terraced house, closer than ever to my home town. I'm trying to figure out if that is a positive change, or if it will lead to more challenges than the first time around. There is a comfort of being here, in that I am amongst familiar scenes and feel that somehow, I have met everybody at least once (even if that is not the case at all). I have started working in a job that is in line with my longer-term goals, a support worker role that focuses on increasing independence and autonomy. It is hard work with long 14 hour days, and I do feel like I am utterly exhausted of all creative motivation at the moment.
I know I am not going to be rescued, and yet I am yearning for a new life; to be taken away from all of this financial burden and to be given complete freedom for my days. I am lonely. I am waiting. I am articulating.

Is there somewhere I am supposed to be, more than here?

Universe, please guide me. I am lost.
© Copyright 2024 atticmoth (atticmoth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324606-Things-Unknown