*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324575-The-Crystals-Heart-chapters-1-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2324575
chapters one to five of The Crystal's Heart, a Kirby: Right Back at Ya! fanfic
Everyone is finished rebuilding Cappy Town. Lakisha and Jonique were finished with Kawasaki's. "Well, that's the last of them! Let's have a break!" Jaylee's Dad said.

"Jonique, one simple answer, we are done." Jaylee's mom replied.

Jaylee held a flower, which is for Tiff, the flower is a rose. "This flower is for you, Tiff." Jaylee said while blushing.

"Thank you, Jaylee." Tiff replied.

"Poyo!" Kirby ran to the two of the kids.

"Hello Kirby, it's nice to see you today."

Before Jaylee could continue to talk to Kirby, Jaylee heard some footsteps. "What was that?" Jaylee questioned. Kikker and Zuri saw three shadowy figures. Dark Jaylee, Dark Snail, and N.M.E Sales Guy, who survived the destruction of Nightmare's Fortress.

"What are you guys doing here?" Tuff questioned.

"We are here to beat you guys up!" Dark Snail grumbled. Jaylee grabbed her water gun. Jaylee's mom and dad ran to Jaylee and fought with Dark Jaylee. Jaylee's mom used her sword that she used in the war, and Jaylee's dad used his ax from the war.

"This is just like our battle with Nightmare." Jaylee's Dad commented. Dark Snail grabbed Jaylee.

"YOU GUYS!" Jaylee yelled.

"Kabu! Send the Warp Star!" Kabu sent the Warp Star to Kirby and Kirby got on the Warp Star.

"Thank you for our battle!" Dark Jaylee said. The Dark Trio ran to a hill that was the same hill that Kirby and Knuckle Joe fought in. Dark Snail tied up Jaylee.

"We are going to possess you." N.M.E. Sales Guy announced to Jaylee.

"WHY?" Jaylee cried.

"Just shut up." Dark Snail snapped.

"Poyo!"

"You guys are here already?" Jaylee questioned.

"Yes, we are here," Tiff replied. Dark Jaylee grabbed their sword. "Kirby! Suck it up!" Tiff requested. Kirby sucked up Dark Jaylee's sword and turned into Sword Kirby. Dark Jaylee grabbed another sword. Sword Kirby fought with Dark Jaylee.

Tuff untied Jaylee. "Thank you, Tuff!" Jaylee smiled.

"No problem, Jaylee. Here is your water gun." Tuff said.

"Thank you," Jaylee stood up and held her water gun. "This is what you three fools get!" Jaylee yelled.

N.M.E Salesguy grabbed the remote to possess Jaylee. "Jaylee, snap out of it!" Meta Knight cried. Jaylee's Warp Star changed color. Tiff sees Jaylee's Warp Star and grabbed it. Jaylee fully turned into Dark Star.

"HAHAHA!" Dark Star chuckled. Dark Star grabbed a bow. Dark Star walked to Kirby while using their bow and almost shoot him with the bow but while Dark Star was going to slice Kirby, Meta Knight grabbed Galaxia and sliced the machine that turned Jaylee into Dark Star, Blade Knight and Sword Knight also helped Meta Knight with the machine. Dark Star turned back into Jaylee and fainted.

At Castle Dedede, Jaylee grabbed her glasses. "What happened?" Jaylee questioned.

"You got possessed by that machine!" Tuff answered.

"Oh," Jaylee said. "Who beaten the machine?" Jaylee questioned again.

"Sword Knight, Blade Knight and I did." Meta Knight answered. Jaylee's Mom, Dad, Sir Ebrum, and Lady Like walked to Jaylee.

"Jaylee, Are you okay?" Lakisha exclaimed.

"I am," Jaylee said. "Thank you all for helping me." Jaylee hugged everyone and a star iris appeared.


chapter 2:
Jaylee and her parents were in Gengu's toy store to get a toy because it was her birthday. Jaylee found a robot frog and ran to Gengu. "Jaylee, wait up!" Jonique said. Lakisha and Jonique ran to see Jaylee at the cash register waiting for her parents. Lakisha bought the robot toy for $5.

"Thank you so much." Gengu said to Lakisha.

"You're welcome." Lakisha responded.

Jaylee and her parents walked to Castle Dedede. "Why don't you give the frog a name?" Lakisha told Jaylee.

"I'll name it Froggie," Jaylee said. "Hello, Froggie!" Jaylee smiled.

"Ribbit." Froggie croaked. The Bell Family got to Castle Dedede and Jaylee walked to her girlfriend's room to put Froggie on her side. Tiff walked to her room to see a robotic frog but she didn't question it.

"Hey, sister!" Tuff said to Tiff.

"Hello, brother." Tiff replied.

"Hey, what is that frog doing here, don't tell me that it's going to possess Jaylee." Tuff questioned.

"One, I think Jaylee put the frog in the bed, and two, no, the frog is not going to possess Jaylee." Tiff answered.

"Poyo!" Kirby said.

Jaylee was in the kitchen to eat some food but she heard some hopping from Froggie. "Oh, hey, Froggie. Let's go outside." Jaylee said to Froggie.

"Ribbit." Jaylee and Froggie walked to the beach

"Look at that, Sire, Jaylee has a pet frog." Escargoon said.

"Let's capture that monster." King Dedede said to Escargoon.

"Sire, I'm pretty sure that Jaylee isn't a monster. At least, I don't think so." Escargoon asked.

"Not Jaylee, the frog." King Dedede hit Escargoon in the head.

Escargoon continued to drive the Royal Racecar to the beach. Tiff, Tuff, and Kirby walked to the beach to follow Jaylee. At the beach, Jaylee sat next to Froggie and told it something about Tiff. Escargoon slowly creeps up to Froggie to catch it. "Froggie!" Jaylee yelled.

"Ribbit!" Froggie cried.

"How dare you!" Jaylee cried.

"Jaylee, Froggie is a monster, it was made by Nightmare." Tiff said.

"Froggie, is that true?"

"Ribbit." Froggie croaked.

"Froggie said it's not true."

"Jaylee, it's a frog, how can it speak?" Tuff said.

"I don't know."

"Poyo?"

"Ribbit." Froggie croaked. Froggie hopped to the sea to self-destruct. Jaylee ran to Froggie to save it. Froggie’s screen counted down to five. Jaylee reached Froggie and tried to save it. Froggie exploded. Jaylee got back to the shore.

"FROGGIE!" Jaylee cried tears. A piece of Froggie showed up on the shore and Jaylee picked it up. Gengu, Lakisha, and Jonique walked to the beach. Gengu was holding a plush of Froggie and Lakisha grabbed the plush of Froggie and hugged it.

"This happened to Kirby with the Robot Pet." Gengu sighed. Kirby, Tiff, and Tuff walked to Jaylee and hugged her. A star iris appeared.

chapter 3:
Lakisha and Jonique woke up from their dreams. "I miss Garlude." Lakisha sighed.

"I married Meta Knight and Jecra in my dream." Jonique said.

"That's great, Jonique." Lakisha said.

Lakisha and Jonique walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for Lady Like, Sir Ebrum, and the kids. Lakisha and Jonique had coffee for themselves, wine for Sir Ebrum and Lady Like, and water for the kids and Kirby. Lakisha sighed again. "Lakisha, what's wrong?" Jonique questioned.

"I miss everyone that we lose in that war." Lakisha said.

"I do too." Jonique sighed.

They continued to cook breakfast. "Do you remember when we had armor?" Jonique questioned. Lakisha nodded.

"I think that some people didn't know that we were Storm Dame and Star Knight." They chuckled. The Ebrum family, Kirby, Jaylee, Meta Knight, Sword Knight, and Blade Knight walked to the kitchen to see the food being done and also to see Jaylee's parents talk about their aliases. "Oh hello everyone!" Lakisha exclaimed. Everyone said hello to Jaylee's parents.

"We will be back." Jonique and Lakisha walked to their room to get their armor on. After 2 minutes, the Star Warriors found their armor. Star Knight and Storm Dame walked back to the kitchen.

"Okay so first, I get possessed by my former workers from Nightmare Enterprises, then Froggie somewhat died, and now this." Jaylee said

"This is like the calmest thing in your life, what do you mean?" Star Knight said to Jaylee. Jaylee ignored her dad. Star Knight sighed.

"Hello Star Knight and Storm Dame, No time, long see." Meta Knight spoke to the Star Warriors. Star Knight and Storm Dame smiled underneath their armor.

"Meta Knight, how did you, Star Knight, and Storm Dame meet?" Tuff questioned.

"It all started in the war, Lakisha and Jonique were fighting a monster made by Nightmare."

A flashback showed Lakisha and Jonique fighting monsters with their weapons. "Jonique, I'm pretty sure that an ax isn't a good weapon."

"At least it's better than what Mace Knight had."

"Jonique, look out!" Meta Knight saw Jonique almost getting attacked by the monster, ran to the monster, and stabbed it.

"Oh hello." Lakisha said.

"Hello, please be more careful with the monsters." Meta Knight almost walked away.

"Wait, can we join you, and who are those 2 people?" Jonique questioned.

"To answer your first question, sure, to answer your last question, the person on my left is Garlude and the one on my right is Jecra." Meta Knight answered.

"Do you guys want some armor?" Jecra asked. Lakisha and Jonique nodded. The Star Warriors walked to get armor.

"We didn't hear your names." Garlude said.

"I'm Lakisha, the one without glasses is Jonique."

"I hope that we will survive!" Jonique smiled. The flashback ended. Star Knight sighed and grabbed a picture of Garlude, Jecra, Meta Knight, Storm Dame and himself. Storm Dame, Jaylee, and Meta Knight hugged Star Knight. A star iris appeared.

chapter 4:
The Star Team walked to Star Warriors in Training when they were going to get Jaylee to continue her Copy Abilities Training but they saw that the first room's door was opened. They walked into the room and saw five teenagers, Starstone, and Sunstone.

"Hello, who are you?" Jaylee said to the purple puffball.

"I am Jagger, my sister is Blaze, the puffball who is orange."

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Jaylee."

"Who are the other people?" Jagger said.

"The one that's the same species as you, your sister, and me is Kirby," Jaylee said. "The one with the ponytail is Tiff and the one with hair on his eyes is Tuff."

"The person with the same species as Tiff and Tuff is Axe. Their parents were Star Warriors and they now live with their grandmother. The one who has a heart on her shirt is Lamya, and lastly, the one with stars on their shirt is Folo." Blaze told the Star Team.

"Folo sounds like Fofa." Tuff commented.

"Who's Fofa?" Axe questioned.

"Fofa is a combination between Fololo and Falala, Fofa worked for Nightmare Enterprises until being sliced by Slice n' Splice into Fololo and Falala." Tuff answered.

"Are they okay?" Folo said. The Star Team nodded.

"Good." Folo smiled.

"I forgot that Sunstone and Starstone were in this room." Jaylee said.

"Poyo!" Kirby said. Kirby, Tiff, Tuff, and Jaylee walked to Sunstone and Starstone.

"Hello Jaylee, no time, long see." Starstone said.

"Starstone, it has been 11 days since we saw each other and beaten Nightmare." Jaylee said.

"Oh." Starstone sighed. The future Star Warriors ran to the Star Team and the two gems.

"How do we be Star Warriors?" The teenagers asked.

"Train just like I did, you guys can get a Warp Star." Jaylee said.

"Cool, I want to get a Warp Star, what's a Warp Star?" Axe questioned.

"Warp Stars are these stars that you can use to fly or something and you get them in these cases." Jaylee answered.

"Awesome!" Lamya smiled.

"Are you guys ready to go home?" Jaylee questioned.

"Poyo!" Kirby smiled." Tiff and Tuff nodded. The future Star Warriors said goodbye to the Star Team and a star iris appeared.

chapter 5:
Jaylee wants to go on a date with Tiff

Chapter Text
It was noon, Jaylee woke up from her nap and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for herself. She inhaled pancakes with sausages with syrup. She then drank a cup of tea. "Hey, Jaylee!" Tuff ran to Jaylee. "Hello Tuff, how are you?"

"I'm doing good, how about you?"

"I'm doing okay. I guess I'm just going to read Pappy Pottey and the Fool's Stone." Jaylee answered.

"That sounds good to me, I'm going to play with Iro, Honey, Kirby, and Spikehead."

"Bye Tuff, see you later." Jaylee ran to Tiff's room to read Pappy Pottey. "I can't believe that this book has lore." Jaylee said. Jaylee read the book until it was 1:00 PM. She walked outside to see Tiff reading her journal. "Hello Tiff." Jaylee blushed.

"Hello Jaylee!" Tiff hugged Jaylee and Jaylee blushed harder.

"Uh, do you want to have a date?"

"I have to think about it. Meet me at 5:00 PM." Jaylee nodded and ran to Tuff and his friends.

"Hello Jaylee." Tuff smiled.

"Tuff, I need you for something."

"Are you and Tuff going on a date?" Spikehead teased.

"Poyo Poyo!"

"No, I just need him for dance practices." Jaylee sighed. Jaylee walked to Castle Dedede and Tuff followed her. "How do I dance?" Jaylee questioned.

"It's simple." Tuff answered. Tuff trained Jaylee to dance until 3:00 PM.

"Thanks Tuff, now go outside, your friends are probably missing you." Jaylee hugged Tuff. When Jaylee was done hugging Tuff, Tuff left.

"Here's a suit." Jonique said.

"Thanks!" Jaylee hugged her parents.

"I noticed how tall you have gotten." Lakisha noted and Jonique chuckled.

"I know that." Jaylee sighed.

Lady Like and Sir Ebrum were watching Channel DDD with the Froggie plushie that Gengu gave to Jaylee. "FROGGIE!" Jaylee cried tears of joy.

"Jaylee, you do know that it's a plushie, right?" Sir Ebrum said.

"Just let her have this moment." Lady Like smiled.

Jaylee looked at the time, it was 4:30 and she felt sleepy. "Do we have any iced coffee?" Jaylee said while yawning.

"It's in the kitchen, I'm going to give you some iced coffee." Lakisha responded. Lakisha walked to the kitchen to get some iced coffee for her daughter.

"Here is the iced coffee." Lakisha held a cup of iced coffee, Jaylee drank the iced coffee and smiled.

"This is great!" Jaylee said in a joyful tone. It was 4:40 and Jaylee ran to Tiff, she was in her room, done putting her blue dress on. Jaylee blushed at the yellow girl.

"You look so cute, Jaylee," Tiff smiled. "Now, let's go to Kawasaki's."

At Kawasaki's, Jaylee was ordering the food. "What would you like, Tiff?" Jaylee questioned.

"I would like a salad." Tiff said.

"I would like a fruit salad." Jaylee said to Chef Kawasaki. "One fruit salad and salad coming up!" Chef Kawasaki replied. When Chef Kawasaki was cooking up the salads, Tiff and Jaylee were talking to each other.

"So, how did you find Cappy Town?" Tiff said to the brown Star Warrior.

"My Warp Star was glowing blue, that's basically it." Jaylee answered.

"Interesting." Tiff said. A monster jumped onto the roof of the restaurant and jumped from the roof to grab Jaylee but she was holding her water gun and shot the monster. The monster had lightning powers and was called Damini.

"Damini." The monster repeated its name. Damini tried to attack Tiff but Jaylee inhaled the lightning and turned into Spark Jaylee.

"She is now Spark Jaylee!" Meta Knight explained.

"Spark!" Spark Jaylee yelled, defeating Damini in the process.

"Where did that monster come from, Sir Meta Knight?" Tiff asked.

"Damini came from the salesman and his monster friends." Meta Knight answered.

"The most important part is that we are safe!" Jaylee said. Kirby and Tuff ran to the group.

"Are you guys okay?" Tuff questioned.

"Poyo!" Kirby said.

"Yes, we are okay and it's all thanks to Jaylee," Tiff smiled. "Thank you Jaylee!" Tiff kissed Jaylee on the lips and Jaylee blushed.

"What did I miss?" Chef Kawasaki ran to the Star Team and Meta Knight.

"We'll tell it to you later." Jaylee smiled. Later that night, Jaylee wanted to ask Tiff something.

"Tiff, do you want dance with me?" Jaylee blushed.

"Sure." Jaylee holded Tiff's hands and danced with her and the episode ended.
© Copyright 2024 galacticeclipse (galacticstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324575-The-Crystals-Heart-chapters-1-5