*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324547-TANJOU-CARD-CAPTOR---an-fanfic
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2324547
we are told the untold stories of the rangers after they became, well, power rangers
"what the heck is going on?!" kimberly asked.

"we're space ninjas," billy then told zack that the sentence that he made was a mild oversimplification. "sorry, space ninjas with killer robots shaped like dinosaurs," billy corrected his friend on his comment, saying that masterdons aren't dinosaurs and trini told the team that sabertooth tigers aren't dinosaurs either. "thanks nerd police."

"but we just fought a giant monkey."

"a blue one at that!"

"in a suit of armor."

"yeah, all that i'm saying is that we totally won this fight."

"did we though?"

"yeah, we saved the world!"

"seems like they just forfeit." trini said before goldar told the rangers that he will be back.

"forfeit? come on trini. city's still standing, nobody died. and we just lego'ed five baby robots into a giant, super badass robot on our first try. sounds like a win to me!" zack smiled under his helment.

"don't call kitty-saurus a baby robot ever again." trini said, crossing her arms. billy asked the team if she already named her zord and zack told the blue ranger that she named all of the zords. kimberly commented on the height and how pretty it is before trini said that she was terrified of heights. zack and billy talked about the army showing up and being mad at the rangers.

"mad? for what? we just saved the world. if anything, they should start making their own zords!" zack exclaimed.

"jason, you okay over there? you do know that you can talk since the battle's over." trini tried to help her close friend.

"yeah, but the war's starting, and i got a feeling that things are never going to be the same. never again." time jump 3 months into the youth center before arrival day with jason being shown doing his workout.

❝ name: jason lee scott ❞

❝ age: 15 ❞

❝ likes: eye of the tiger, brunettes, and pretty much all things karate ❞

❝ dislikes: bullies, beets, and being told to calm down ❞

❝ personal quote: man is not made for defeat. a man can be destroyed, but not defeated — ernest hemingway ❞

"jason, it's six in the morning." ernie murmured, getting woken up by jason's training. he apologized for his raucous performance, saying that he hoped that he didn't scare ernie. "are you scared that somebody is going to kick your butt?"

"no, it's not about that, it's about this kid in my camp named brandon. he made this bow and arrow in three months. and when he took it to the range, an older kid took that bow and arrow and snapped it in two, in front of him." jason explained.

"you were little. it's not your fault that you couldn't stop it, jason." jason then told ernie that he was the kid who broke the bow and arrow in front of brandon, telling him that all the training is to make sure it never happens again.

now inside of the angel grove high school, zack was talking to jason about how angel grove is boring and how he gotta make his own adventures.

❝ name: zack taylor ❞

❝ age: 15 ❞

❝ likes: edm, ai weiwei, and molten metal melting videos. ❞

❝ dislikes: avocados, curfews, and uncomfortable silences ❞

❝ personal quote: believe you can and you're halfway there — theodore roosevelt ❞

"sometimes, hanging out with you is exhausting." jason said, after zack talked to his friend, brady, the history teacher, mr. rick, and two girls who were asking him to the school's homecoming.

"what can i say? everybody's my best friend."

"trini, if you actually tell them how you feel, your chances of dating that person increases exponentially."

"as do the odds of rejection and utter humiliation! so yeah, i'm not going to do that. i'll get halfway there and just vomit. trust me." trini told billy.

❝ name: trini kwan ❞

❝ age: 15 ❞

❝ likes: toasted marshmallows, mason jars and lists. ❞

❝ dislikes: heights, velcro, and the oxford comma ❞

❝ personal quote: friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "what! you too? i thought i was the only one." — c.s lewis ❞

❝ name: billy cranston ❞

❝ age: 14 ❞

❝ likes: computers, french press coffee, and a perfect gpa ❞

❝ dislikes: dancing, fish, and the beach ❞

❝ personal quote: the enemy's gate is... ❞

"he probably already knows anyway. i'n crazy obvious that it's sickening."

"well, according to the gibbs free energy—" billy was going to explain something until he got hit by a water balloon from bulk. trini told him to forget about bulk and skull. "it's fine. whatever, eventually, i'll be out of here and i'll never have to see those guys again."

"billy, what a retro hairstyle you got. flock of seagulls?"

"bulk hit him in the face with a water balloon." trini explained to jason and zack. a teammate of theirs, valentina hyacinth, told billy that he has to learn how to duck.

"i'm telling you, just say the word and the cheerleaders will duct taped bulk to the goalpost with the help of the football team!"

"no, that's okay! but thank you tina."

"alright billy, but at least take my hat that my grandmother made." valentina put her homemade hat on top of billy's head.

❝ name: valentina hyacinth ❞

❝ age: 15 ❞

❝ likes: kim hart, sleeping, books, music, cosplay, video games ❞

❝ dislikes: uh, rude people! ❞

❝ personal quote: all the world's a stage, and everyone are all merely players. — william shakespeare ❞

"hey, where's kimberly?"

"i think you already know where she is."

"well, they need to be here because this is an important talk." the team, with kimberly being absent, talked about the aftermath of the attack.

"you do think anyone's noticed about us, i mean." billy asked the group.

"i'm pretty sure everyone is still too shell-shocked. plus, they've got bigger problems. you can't even downtown with all of the mess." billy talked about the kids crying and noting that the kids were jumping at the loud noises. he also noted that ms. appleby was taking third period to give blood and donate it to the red cross just to feel useful.

"since the attack, my mom had gone full helicopter. calling and texting me all the time." trini said while on her phone.

"my mom does the same thing. it's kinda sweet... but i'm going to need an alibi." billy told the team before drinking his cup of fruit punch.

"good point. i'll figure something—" jason's phone was ringing and it was alpha.

"jason, we need everyone back at the command center immediately!" billy and zack commented on the fact that jason has a space phone.

"alright, can someone do me a favor and text kimberly."

"you brought me to a make out spot, tina."

"oh, uh, this is just a location for moon watching. and i love the moon!"

"tina. you don't have to lie to me!" valentina sighed and told her girlfriend that this place is a make out spot, covering her face with her hands mostly because it looked like she was blushing.

"i know i'm new here and we've been dating for ninety-five days but i really like you and us and i want this relationship to be a thing. you know, if that's cool with you, you know..."

"it's so cool that you're like this... are we going to use this spot properly or what?" they were going to kiss before kimberly's phone got some notifications from trini.

"uh, tina, it's trini. she says that someone needs my help. but um, we don't have to leave right this moment."

❝ name: kimberly hart ❞

❝ age: 15 ❞

❝ likes: green olives, balance beans, and headphones. ❞

❝ dislikes: escalators, tongue depressors, and lilies ❞

❝ personal quote: please don't write something by silly for your personal quote — mom ❞

"rangers, we have another situation. the astronauts that freed rita from her prison never returned to earth and they've most likely been captured."

"so, we have to go rescue them!" zordon told jason that's impossible since rita is too powerful for the rangers and that her palace is going to be well guarded. "but the astronauts need our help! you gave us these powers for a reason and it's not just for sitting and waiting for rita to pick up a fight," billy and trini complained about them going to the moon with zack being all so excited about the fact that they were going to the moon. "look zordon, i know that we're still learning and all that jazz but if we're smart about this, alpha can teleport us in quick, we'll be out there fast." jason told zordon that he knows that the team can do this. billy said that this felt spontaneous. zack said that he's in on the plan.

"yeah, i think we're all in this together. if you're headed up there, you're not going alone." trini said before her mother called her for curfew, saying that if she isn't at home in one hour that means that she is grounded. trini lied, saying that she is helping kimberly with a lab project.

"i don't really need to go to the moon, do i?"

"billy, you're not going to slow us down now are you? you're going to do great, i promise."

"alright guys... it's morphin time!" jason said as the team put their right arm around their backs. the team morphed into the power rangers.

"good luck, power rangers. may the power protect you." zordon told the rangers.

"alright! alpha, we made it."

"excellent! be careful everyone." alpha told the team. the team then commented on the moon palace while kimberly looked at earth.

"earth to kim, are you okay?"

"yeah. i just wish i could show tina any of this." kimberly told jason.

"i know what you mean but i suppose not telling her is protecting her, right?"

"jason!" kimberly pulled out her bow and arrow and shot it at the putties. "we're surrounded!"

"weapons up, people!" jason asked if trini was doing okay with the putties. she said that the gravity made it felt like she was fighting in a bouncy house. "rangers, this way, i cleared a path. follow me inside." jason told the team.

"pretty sure that rita knows we're here now." billy said.

"then go find the astronauts! i'll catch up soon. I'll cover our escape route. also keep an eye out for rita." kimberly asked if jason can take that many putties alone. zack answered that he can take on twice that.

"now come on everyone, follow me." a few minutes later, billy and zack were with goldar. "alright billy, we got golden boy," billy said that it was fine since he could take the next turn. "nope! c'mon."

"the rangers, in my home! come! I will take your head for my empress." goldar said as he used his claws to try and get zack.

"not today beasty boy... now!" zack told billy to attack and so billy did, kicking the head of goldar.

"take that!"

"billy, we're gonna have to work on that fighting talk." kimberly told the team the good news about the astronauts but trini couldn't reach alpha since the communications were down and so the girls had to carry them out.

"um, guys, that corridor we just came down, well, it's gone."

"we'll find another way out then... wait a second. where's jason?"

"rita, you're not going to hurt anyone else. you're the one who started this fight. i'm here to end it!" rita used her magic to blast jason off the wall.

"too slow, ranger. now, my turn." the rangers were running to find jason and get him. trini told the team that she thought the doors were moving. zack told her to keep going since they will find a way out sooner or later. and kimberly said that they can't leave without jason before getting cut off by jason hitting the wall.

"jason! are you alright?" trini said, with jason answering, saying that rita hits really hard.

"hello. welcome to my home. i've been watching and most importantly, i've been listening. what did you call him— jason?" rita then told the rangers that they already met and said the rangers' civilian identities, or their actual names. "my name is rita repulsa and all of you have made a grave mistake."
© Copyright 2024 galacticeclipse (galacticstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324547-TANJOU-CARD-CAPTOR---an-fanfic