*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323678-The-Saga-of-Sean
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Script/Play · Other · #2323678
I wanted to make a screenplay, but I just need some feedback.
A group of soldiers called the united units try to keep order with the vampires and werewolves, while a scientist creates a super soldier to be superior against the monsters. The vampires and werewolves want it for themselves so they can overpower the other, but after the scientist is found dead the United units try to go after whoever is responsible for the scientist's death.

The characters:
Sean O'Connor
Male monster slayer, family dies in car accident, doesn't like anything human, befriends caleb, ARC: from hating anything that isn't human to accepting people for who they are.

Caleb Flemming
Male vampire, loves Kayla, not the baby's father.

Glen Viper
The father of Kayla`s child, Sean's brother, vampire, kills Caleb

Ben George
Sean's Male friend, is cursed with a spell that turns him into a demon monkey(like temple run 2), wants to be noticed by Sean for all the support he has given him.
© Copyright 2024 Vibe.Rating (vibe.rating at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323678-The-Saga-of-Sean