*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323476-Canvas-The-First-Stroke
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2323476
A story of a couple who have kids and normal Job's are keeping a secret from each other.
                    The moon shines down unto the earth. Nathanel looks into Shelby's mesmerizing green eyes, the shine from the moon hits Her eyes. He sees the whole universe inside Her eyes. As He looks and sees the Universe. She looks in His eyes, glowing with anger, resembling the blue flames of an unapologetic flame. The two get lost into each other, love is very flammable yet at the same time it is dormant. Nathanel turns away to grab the wine glasses.

                    "Let's celebrate my love, you for being teacher of the year and to me for being employee of the month all year. Also to us for never letting life destroy our eternal love." Nathanel says as He is pouring the wine into the glasses with a proud smile full of confidence and cheer. Shelby smiles and grabs the wine glass.

                    "Don't forget our children my handsome husband, I couldn't imagine life without you" They hold Their glasses up and toast. The doorbell rings and the lights turn off. Nathanel walks over to the bedroom and opens the safe to grab His gun. Turns to Shelby with concern and worry yet all She see's is a brave loving confident husband ready to protect Her and Their Family.

                    "Go check on the kids don't go anywhere else but Their room" He looks at the door camera and see's three men in mercenary outfits. Checks the other camera's and see's no one else. He notices it is a 3 man hit team. The men separate and cover the exits.*Bang*bang the front door flies open Nathanel takes cover with great position He can see all exits. The first guy gets shot twice, once in the chest and the other goes right between his eyes. The other two men take cover after the shots go off. Shelby having the kids drop to the floor, she rolls under the bed slides a loose wall compartment. Shelby pulls out a 1911 with a silencer. Cracks the door slides out and picks off the other guy. Nathanel works toward the center of the house, as he gets closer to the corner He doesn't realize the last guy is right against the wall. His backed turned to the assailant, Nathanel hears the forward step and ducks down, the guy tries to disarm Nathanel and Nathanel tries to do the same . The fight continues and Nathanel notices this guy is different than the rest He's faster and smarter and even stronger. He also has the same technique and feints as He does. Nathanel catches a break when Shelby comes in to the fight with a head scissor take down. It knocked the wind out of the mystery guy. Mystery guy takes out a small object and throws it, the room fills with smoke and when the smoke went away the guy was gone.

                   "Shelby are you and the kids okay? How did you do that move and also who taught you to shoot?

                   "My love we need to talk because I saw you pick the first guy off and then rush to this guy and fight him. Who taught you the counter duck while someone throws a roundhouse and grab the leg and roll to mount? Yet he countered it and almost got you into a bad spot yet you countered! The kids are fine but we seem to have some secrets.

                    As the fight was happening and the attention was on the fight, there was actually a 4th person and He was able to Steal the La Ramona Du Tella painting in Nathanel's and Shelby's vault. To Be Continued.
© Copyright 2024 Spectre9six (spectre9six at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323476-Canvas-The-First-Stroke