*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323336-Bones
Rated: E · Prose · Dark · #2323336
Unwanted mixed feelings
Why do I feel lonely this night? Its too cold and unbreaching, I wish for the sun to come and glist me with its light...No? why? Grasp my skin and contast me like a glass, making my body illumate copies of your light which brings me life, make the sun go up and make my surroundings at ease, the way that i wont feel lonely anymore.

But why...why do I still crave the night? I want the day and will want the night... is it selfish for me to say this when im bound to die in the next possible days? My bones, I want to dig a hole and burry them till they rot and dig them up and put them back in so I wont feel dirty by the lingering air. I want the sun to grasp them— though I would feel glad if the moon loathes them, I want to be loved and to be hated. I want to mourn and to be overjoyed. I want to run and walk to a puddle of bones where I can change my identity now and then, and lastly I want to sit on the edge, to finally have my life in my palm and just manipulate how I go.

But not so fast...

Please?...
© Copyright 2024 Cloelia (ceth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323336-Bones