*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323249-My-tough-day-today
Rated: ASR · Other · Death · #2323249
My day in a nutshell... crappy, sad and having very depressing thoughts. (Not self harm)
Today's date: Monday July 8th, 2024

Well today has been very bad. After I wrote some add on chapters to some interactive stories I got a phone call saying my good friend and the girl that was my crush (she was 22) is dead from an intentional drug overdose. She was a kindred spirit and had a big heart. Right after I got off the phone with her mother (and obviously crying my eyes out) I heard squeeling tires on a car trying to stop, then a loud boom of something hitting its bumper. It was one of my beloved felion friends that I've had for five years. She was the friendliest cats I have. What broke my heart more is another cat I have followed me down to the street and laid on her best friends dead body and cried. I scooped her up and cried with her for a half hour. That was just a few minutes ago this all happened and within the span of two minutes. I am heart broken and I had three shots of an adult drink that is 150 proof and I am now bawling as I write this.
Please don't be mean in reviews and no hate mail calling me a cry baby either or I just might lose my cool and say hurtful things back, so if you put in hateful comments, reviews or emails, be prepared to have your heart ripped out (figuratively of course) and be very sorry for yourself.
Kenny B.
© Copyright 2024 KennyBlazek (kennethblazek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323249-My-tough-day-today