*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322855-How-to-look-beautiful-and-attractive
by rafia
Rated: E · Article · Fashion · #2322855
just natural things.
How to Look Naturally Beautiful and Attractive


To seem naturally attractive, you don't have to put much time and effort into it. Spend some time grooming yourself to see and feel clean and fresh. Next, dress and carry yourself to feel at ease and assured. Your routine can help you acquire natural attractiveness by including healthy practices.
Grooming Routine

Hair Wash
Make sure you wash your hands often, ideally every day or every other day. To get rid of filth, perspiration, oil, and body odor, wash your face and body.
Using products made exclusively for your hair type, wash and condition your hair as well.
To help protect the natural oils in your hair, you don't need to wash it every day; you may just rinse it and take a shower without shampoo every other time.
After taking a shower, don't forget to apply deodorant!
everyday facial cleansing

Skin care
Even if you don't take a shower, it's still vital to wash your face every day to eliminate oil and grime. Always pick a cleanser that is designed for your skin type. Pick a face cleanser without any oil if your skin is greasy. Look for a salicylic acid-containing product for acne-prone skin. Use a cream cleanser to enhance moisture if your skin is dry. Test a gel cleanser on skin that is mixed.
Moisturize your skin!

After a shower, moisturizer will help maintain your skin supple, silky, and radiant. Choose a lotion that is designed for your skin type and stay away from anything that has strong fragrances or abrasive chemicals because they might dry up your skin. Look for goods that contain occlusive like lanolin, oils like lauric acid, and hydrating agents like paraffin.
Brush your teeth every day

A sparkling, white grin will undoubtedly enhance your beauty! You should floss once daily and clean your teeth at least twice daily. Your teeth and gums will remain healthy if you do this. Each time, try to brush for two minutes. Mouthwash may also be used to refresh your breath and destroy bacteria.
Using whitening toothpaste or whitening strips will help you get whiter teeth.
Your hands and feet should be scrubbed and moisturized

Scrubbing
In order to make you feel and look more naturally attractive, simple fixes for ragged cuticles and dry, hard heels are available. One choice is to visit a salon on a regular basis for manicures and pedicures. If you'd like to take care of your nails yourself, keep them short and smooth by routinely filing and trimming. To eliminate dry, dead skin from your hands and feet, exfoliate them. Then, after drying them off, use a moisturizer.
Before venturing outside, apply sunscreen

Sun protection is the finest thing you can do for your skin. Every time you intend to be outside, use sunscreen with UV protection and an SPF of at least 30. Skin cancer-causing solar damage can be avoided by using sunscreen. Outside, you should dress in light-colored, breathable clothes and a wide-brimmed hat with sunglasses.
Use lip balm to keep your lips soft and smooth!

Lips that are chapped and dry hurt and look bad. Lip balm can help keep your lips supple and smooth if you apply it frequently. Pick one that contains sunscreen to keep your lips safe. It's a good idea to get multiple of your preferred variety so you may store them in locations such as your office, car, and office desk.
Makeup
Highlight your finest features

Make sure to wear mascara if you have beautiful eyes. Use dark lipstick if your teeth are beautiful and white. By emphasizing your greatest qualities with makeup, you may divert attention from whatever flaws you may have.
Make it look natural

Avoid applying makeup only to give the impression that you are doing so. Put it on as if it were your natural beauty! Better still, avoid using it altogether and go for a more natural appearance!
Styling Yourself

Wear clean, well-fitting clothing!
A neat, polished attire will make you feel more self-assured than a rumpled, musty sweat suit. So that you always have clean, wrinkle-free clothes to wear, wash your laundry often and store it. You don't need to dress up; simply choose items that fit well and are free of tears or stains.
Choose simple accessories!

If you're going for a natural look, don't overdo it with tons of flashy jewelry or blinged-out accessories. Stick to simple accessories and limit it to just a few items, like a patterned scarf, simple bracelet, and bright-colored heels. Or you could choose some dangly earrings, a neutral handbag, and patterned flats.
Body Language

Smile
If you go around pouting everywhere you go, people will mark you as unhappy and not fun to be around. Smiling and being positive will make people happier to see you and improve what they think about you.
Keep good posture!

The greatest appealing quality a person can have is confidence, which is demonstrated by having a good posture. Even while you're seated, keep your chin up and your back straight. Maintaining a straight back allows fat to be spread over a broader area, which helps flatten the stomach.
Developing Healthy Habits

Consume a balanced, healthy diet!
You'll feel and look better if you eat well! Eat a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables every day, along with lean meats like chicken and fish. Each day, try to consume a variety of fruits and vegetables, such as carrots, beets, bananas, kale, blueberries, bell peppers, brussels sprouts, strawberries, kiwi, green beans, and pineapple, which are all various colors. Try to indulge in salty and sweet foods only sometimes like chips and candies.
every day, consume eight 8-ounce glasses of water

Your body can remove toxins by drinking enough water. You'll also get beautiful skin and healthy hair thanks to it! Carry a reusable water bottle with you so you may sip water all day and when you're on the run. If you want to flavor your water, you may even add cucumbers, lemons, or berries. Simply continue to sip to stay hydrated.
Engage in at least three weekly workouts!

You'll have a healthy glow if you exercise frequently since it will help you sweat off impurities, unclog your pores, and enhance blood circulation. Try to work out for 30 to 60 minutes a minimum of three times each week. Swimming, Zumba, weightlifting, jogging, yoga, and other forms of exercise are all acceptable. Find a tough yet enjoyable activity.
Sleep for 7-8 hours every night

A full night's rest will keep your skin looking great and can actually help prevent wrinkles! If you want to look naturally beautiful, be sure to get 7-8 hours of sleep each night. It's not called "beauty rest" for nothing!



© Copyright 2024 rafia (rafia015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322855-How-to-look-beautiful-and-attractive