*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322649-What-Ive-learned
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Bulletin · Adult · #2322649
maundering
I've been in this situation before, where women are hanging around outside my door, running me down. What I learned was that it doesn't stop, unless you find a strong way to stop it. But first, let me say that it is a pretty sadistic thing to do, to corner a person and run them down constantly in their own room. I put a stop to it, this time, though.
Most of the warmth I felt for the female sex has disappeared. They just can't understand that sometimes the best thing to do is to leave someone alone. If someone seems a little odd or unmeaningly offensive, I guess women can't help themselves. They need to learn better. I've met a lot of men who speak of women with contempt. My niece hates me, and now I couldn't care less. All I got to say is that her mother DID ORDER me to become homosexual. As far as I'm concerned, her mother can stick one thumb up her ass, another thumb in her mouth, and switch them every five minutes.
© Copyright 2024 inkerod (criminal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322649-What-Ive-learned