*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322543-Day-30
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Other · #2322543
31...30 (Topic 1)
Today is uneventful I'm multitasking and drowning in a test that I should have been able to do in 6 hours. I am posting to my socials and Debating things to discuss during my time so here is Night 30's topic- How society takes the joy out of things that are meant to help us a whole.


To start out let's just start with one of my favorite things to talk about as a whole. Well one of. Ages and stages. Now the first stage is often the craziest one for people in a whole other stage. The parents of the people in the newest stage of their lives in the way that they are now in one of the most scariest parts of their lives and the only people who can truly help them are so burnt out from doing it themselves that they can't be bothered. Now it's not to say that all stages don't have complex problems of their own this list is just starting. And of course This is all tips of icebergs because I can deep dive any topic with the best of them. Another ages and stages thing is When your elderly and the karma of how you did raising those that no one would even help you with comes back and bites you in the ass. Most people would be so lucky to be held up in some fancy retirement home bored to death. Meanwhile you have those in poverty still working and struggling in retail. It's a pick your poison kinda thing either way you die eventually and that's the real end goal because in our stage of death we are everyone's problem except our own. I like to think death feels good depending... So you just have to avoid accidents in the meantime. Short version of my ages and stages theroy that i can expand into a million words if i had the time... maybe more to come on the subject in the future.


No one remembers the whole ages and stages thing but me and as always stay tuned...


Chaotic Evil
© Copyright 2024 Chaotic Evil (evilchaotic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322543-Day-30