*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322529-Be-nice-to-me-its-the-law
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Adult · #2322529
Some thoughts after taking an online alignment test
I am pure evil. In the best way possible. I love all the contrast that being evil has to offer it's the light vs dark that has always attracted my personality disorders. I will forever scream of my god complex because I am intelligent and confident. I am beautiful and graceful because I choose to be. Being evil offers a freedom that no one appreciates. The confidence in being your truest self in freedom at its finest. I do what I want when I want all of the time and hold no punches in expressing this... anymore. I used to look at myself in a way the "me" now could never tolerate but that's just growing as a person my ages and stages debate. Always growing always improving life isn't you turn 18 and then that's you forever. You grow and grow unless you are dumb. Ignorance is bliss is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of in my life. It's a curse. To say knowledge is power is something minimalized into a stupid slogan so the masses dismiss it. Knowing your rights as a human alone gives you the power and strength to not be walked over. When I tell people everyone should be made to work at least a year in retail it's because it's already a thing. Where can you start working at 16? Retail fast food to expose you the general public to show you both the kindness and stupidity the world had to offer. One of the biggest problems I see is that it makes people bitter. And people like me become so fixated on the smaller picture of becoming management that the true ideal position of working for corporate eludes them. And it's a sad thing to see if people would have a system that sets them up for success instead of the welfare line things would be better in the world and i'll save my anti-establishment rants for another post but.... oh yeah back to me my favorite topic of discussion and hopefully everyone else's one day... Yeah I'm evil nice to meet you.


Until next time stay tuned...

chaotic evil
© Copyright 2024 Chaotic Evil (evilchaotic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322529-Be-nice-to-me-its-the-law