*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322519-Pick-Your-Friends-Wisely
by raerae
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #2322519
Heartbreak and Betrayal
This just happened a couple of days ago, I had this female friend named Jade and she is a known S-L-U-T in my town. I don't assume from rumors but after this incident the rumors are true. I have known her since high school but never hung out with her until recently. I was talking to this dude named Xavier and everything was good until his energy was just off when I talked to him he said I was tripping and my feelings for him shifted. It broke me and Jade knew how much I liked him and everything. Well, Xavier decided to stop talking and I was like whatever because I was there for him and everything and he was distancing himself and I know I wasn't tripping. I had Jade's location and it showed she was at his house and she knew his roommate but I got a feeling because she wasn't talking to me or anything. I was right. But her excuse was she was trying to find out a way to tell me so I wouldn't get "heartbroken." But, I said, "bullcrap you knew what you were doing and you wonder why you have no friends because you get with everyone that your friends get with." I am so heartbroken and I just don't understand how people can do other people like that. He's just using her because she is easy and sleeps with everyone so I guess it is what it is.
© Copyright 2024 raerae (raerae0527 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322519-Pick-Your-Friends-Wisely