*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322490-can-I-belong-to-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #2322490
brokenhearted love
you tell me what I'm doing, then argue that its wrong. but I need you to remind me what's right. I miss you because you told me to, I need you because I care. you let me get lost inside you-im swimming through your veins and drowning in your soul. I love you, so I'll ask you what to write-you tell me to put the pen down so you can show me how beautiful I am dressed in your skin. convince me I was empty before you took over my life. you built me with your bare hands and you're the glue that holds me together, so as long as I have you I wont fall apart. you belong to no one, but can I belong to you? its all I ever wanted to be, you look so good on me. I promise I'll love you with every second of my life. you won my heart in a bet but my souls been yours forever. you need me to help you let me exist, and I need you to help me love you.
© Copyright 2024 azodrac (azodrac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322490-can-I-belong-to-you