*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322471-In-31-days-Ill-be-with-my-husband
Rated: E · Article · Adult · #2322471
Starting my countdown till the days I'm with my husband....
As i'm starting to write this it is 31 days at most until i am with my husband I am also starting my blogging journey at this time... well more of it i suppose so to start for this anyways on my second entry. As my second entry I will again say this is my First time doing this sort of thing so this "storyline" will go everyday for 31 days and I will update good or bad my time here on out. It is currently June 23rd 2024 And Either way I will be referencing him as husband due to privacy reasons. But a good way to give myself a bit of therapy in the meantime I will be vague as possible but due to my own limitations and my need to avoid any lawsuits at all cost. So a little disclaimer if you are saying this is about you... then you are adding yourself to the story I will not hint around to any details that may even suggest to who he is and if you already know and you speak on it then again adding yourself. So more to come tomorrow and it's just the inner nonsense until I'm out of my slump of writing. So I'm pushing out comical bullshit for the most part until I'm Done? Anyways something sort and sweet for now. thanks for reading.

31 days and counting and as always stay tuned....


chaotic Evil
© Copyright 2024 Chaotic Evil (evilchaotic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322471-In-31-days-Ill-be-with-my-husband