*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322309-Three-Thoughts-An-OC-Lore-Story-Chap-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Apollo
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2322309
I'm still planning to put this on Archive of Our Own but I need to wait 3 days 💀
Chapter Two


Beth and Rosetta came from the same town. Rosetta always loved to talk to people, so talking to Beth was easy for her. On Earth, Beth was always concerned about war and visited as many peace rallies as she could. When she heard that people were leaving Earth, she told Rosetta. They both agreed to go, since they were 18 and that was the age limit.

Sarge was a different story. He came from a rural town and his parents abandoned him when he was 7 because he was schizophrenic. This led him into trouble, forging the adoption paper signatures and his medical records. He was 21 when he heard about the fact that some people were going to another planet. He joined in because he was on the run and knew he couldn't get arrested. He was wrong, of course, which is why he decided to forge his documents.

When Beth, Rosetta, and Sarge got to the spaceship with their documents, they had to get a picture taken as well so they could have their image on any legal document that might need them. Rosetta had black hair with bangs going over her eyebrows and brown eyes that had small bags underneath. Beth had dirty blonde hair that was put up into a ponytail, sparkly light brown eyes, earrings that were peace symbols, and a necklace that also had a peace symbol on it. Sarge was very off-putting compared to the both of them; brown hair that spiked in front of his eye on one side and some that didn't even go over his eyebrow on the other, cat-green eyes, and a very long and serious face.

After the records were examined, the pictures were taken, and they were questioned, they got on the spaceship with everyone else and left Earth for good.





I'm sorry that these chapters are short. I'll make the next one longer if I can.
© Copyright 2024 Apollo (idekplshelp123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322309-Three-Thoughts-An-OC-Lore-Story-Chap-2