*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322303-Euphoric-Burial
by CSCJR
Rated: ASR · Other · Dark · #2322303
Not meant to be organized any type of way just expression and in the moment.
Caressed by heat, unspoken words dance freely without thought, feeling the rhythm of exsistence, embraced by wind. Chaotic implosion deep within stirs up imprints kept so carefully as a treasure. Aromas intertwine and childhood innocence makes a dramatic entrance. A longing to return to the womb of intense lingering memories of what was. The ebb and flow of a promising brief freedom only to discover an imprisonment of shackles and inner turmoil. But the caress is consuming and the euphoric fixation is overpowering. The whispers begin to conjur the pulse of the offender, awakening it from slumber. A pernicious expression rapidly but lingers while immortality gazes into the windows of the soul. A verdict with no consideration, no logical observation just impulsive slow annihilation. Defiled inanimate vagabond pursuing empty picture shows that appear in slumber. Pursuing implosion.
© Copyright 2024 CSCJR (shady580shay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322303-Euphoric-Burial