*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322298-Who-do-I-sell-my-soul-to
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Bulletin · Business · #2322298
Rambling about my life's difficulties
First of all, I'm not actually selling my soul, because I strongly believe what I'm saying about two issues. One is our military, and the other our mental health system. But just the other day I was thinking that we could farm out some of our weapons production to our allies. For instance, we could assign a single aircraft carrier to be made by each of our allies in the Orient - India, Australia, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea. The U.S. would build six carriers of its own. I we did this, and the savings in costs in defense spending would be sixty-five-billion dollars. There are other weapons systems we could farm out, like conventionally fueled attack submarines, used to guard the coasts of our allies in the Orient. This would be a system that would be hard to implement because there would always be the danger of bickering among our allies, but I believe that with extensive training we could make it work. This might free up money for our mental health system, something that has been suffering greatly due to excessive spending.
Our country is nearly 34 Trillion dollars in debt. It is going to take determined action to get our national debt under control.

P.S. If anyone wants to take this down and pass it on in their own style I would be more than happy. I just got an increase in my psychotropic drugs.
© Copyright 2024 inkerod (criminal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322298-Who-do-I-sell-my-soul-to