*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322198-Shrunk-at-your-In-Laws
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2322198
From a roleplay I did over discord. Maybe I'll make a part two if there's enough interest.
Tom awoke panting, sweating. The sheets clung to him, but the darkness of the window still told him it was the middle of the night. His body felt like it was breaking apart. Muscles aching, head spinning. He felt a building sense of vertigo. Instinctively he looked to his left for help. Instead of seeing his girlfriend's concerned face, he saw an empty bed. Right, she had to work an extra night shift... fuck

Only when he stumbled out of bed did he realize the true extent of his predicament. Looking up at the large wall mirror, he could see himself actively shrinking in size. His heart started pumping.

"No no no... Not this... not the fucking shrinking.... not the shrinking virus! I need to get help!" He threw himself out into the hallway, only clad in his underwear. Each step he took was shorter than the last, and his underwear was soon discarded behind him as it grew too large to fit him.

Jumping, he just about managed to open the door to Jasmine's parents room. Only, doing so, he fell down, shrinking down to a measly 3.5 inches before it all stopped. In front of him lay a massive bed, with two sleeping, giant figures in it. The only people who he could turn to for help.

Donna and her husband Desmond lay sleeping soundly in their bed. Both of them had their enormous feet sticking out from under the covers as they were both taller than average people. Donna was asleep dreaming about her daughter’s boyfriend. He seemed like a nice guy and she thought he was perfect for her.

Desmond was dreaming about the same thing but was a bit more skeptical, the boy was a bit too short and scrawny for his taste, but he trusted Jasmine's instincts. Little did they know, they were about to find a new side of Tom.

Tom had to stop for a moment. The sheer size of his girlfriend's parents' bedroom was shocking. Wardrobes, dressers and furniture rose like skyscrapers around him. Most disconcerting of all, the two giant people there with him. He could only see parts of them from down there, but their silhouettes still betrayed their enormous size. He wouldn't say he knew Jasmine's parents well, but they seemed to get along well enough whenever they'd been together.

Standing naked in front of their bed, he already felt a creeping awkwardness enter him. How would they react to seeing him so small? That was assuming he could even get their attention... But that's what he had to do. Waiting til dawn could be even more hazardous, when they were up and moving about. Walking up to the bed, Tom slowly started to climb upwards using a hanging cover from the bed. It took him a solid 6 minutes, but soon, he stood atop the mattress, and Donna's expansive body laid before him. He could see the dents her breasts made against the cover. Like two massive hills.

He crawled up the soft fabric that was draped around the giant woman, until he stood roughly where her stomach was. Separated by a thick layer of fabric. Then he started walking towards her sleeping face. Hoping he'd be able to wake her. His tiny feet leaving only small indentations in the cloth.

Unfortunately for Tom, Donna was a bit of a restless sleeper. When he came on top of one of her mountainous breasts, she rolled over in bed, pinning him to the mattress.

The movement had happened so quickly, that Tom barely had time to react. The ground rose and heaved beneath him, and soon he found himself falling on the mattress. Looking up, he'd see the massive shape of Donna's cloth covered breast. His eyes going wide before it collapsed upon him, the mattress whining softly beneath him.

He could barely move, though the mattress was fortunately soft enough to allow him to sink into it. And despite being separated by cloth, he could feel how soft Donna's boob was, forming around his body as he was washed with her radiating heat.

Donna’s dreams then took a sexual turn as she imagined dominating him at his regular (but still short to her) height. In the real world this caused her to roll on her side and give tiny Tom a reprieve from her luscious, warm mammaries. Her fingers found their way to a nipple and started slowly rubbing. Her anxious breath came on Tom in great force.

When Donna finally rolled over on her side, Tom gasped for air. There was still a small dent in the bed where she had laid, slowly growing back to its original height. As Tom looked up at the giant woman, he felt his cheek grow sharply red. She was fingering her nipples, fondling her breasts. Tom desperately felt he wasn't supposed to be here, he didn't want to see this. But he needed to get help. Ahead of him, he saw her face, resting against the pillow. Her breath reached him even there. Warm and moist, like a thin mist.

Swallowing, he ventured up towards her face. Seeing her massive lips, opening slightly to reveal a dark, glistening cavern. Alright, now or never "Donna! You need to wake up! It's me, Tom, I've caught the shrinking disease!" He shouted up towards her. Pushing his hands against the soft skin of her cheek.

“Unmmm five more minutes babe” Using her free hand she pushes away the annoying gnat trying to awaken her from a nice sex dream. When she does push Tom however, she ends up pushing him further under the covers.

"No wait, what are you doi-!" Tom screamed a muffled yell as the giant hand effortlessly brushed him aside. He tumbled forward into the relative darkness of the bed covers. The heat struck him first, the combined warmth of the two giants was gathered and kept snugly beneath the smooth fabric. His own body showing gleams of sweat.

It was, in the faint light behind him however, that he saw just where he was. On one side of him, lay Donna's huge mound. A crotch which ended in her lower lips, glistening, and larger than Toms entire body. On the other side, Tom saw the horrifically huge cock of Jasmine's father, Desmond. Even in its flaccid state, it easily dwarfed the tiny man, the same went for the forest of black pubic hair, and the large ball-sack resting just a bit further in.

He suddenly felt even more tiny, it was degrading, but he found himself even more flustered by the fact that his own groin slowly came to life at the sight of such gigantic intimate areas. Slowly, he started to back away, towards the opening in which he had come. Not seeing clearly in the dark, his tiny body would accidentally brush up against the head of Desmond's titanic penis. The tiny Tom practically jumping back in response to the smooth, hot flesh touching his naked back.

This triggered a muffled groan from the giant man as he brought his fingers down to caress his member. Desmond as well had his dreams turn sexual as he imagined shrinking you down and putting you in your place.

Tom barely had time to scream as massive dark fingers descended down upon him. He found himself pushed back, and rhythmically rubbed up and down the giant mans cock. It was beyond humiliating. The tiny man squirmed and thrashed against his sleeping oppressor, but the fingers unknowingly and effortlessly pinned the shrunken boy to the shaft, as it was being stroked. To his great horror, the flesh behind him started to throb and grow even warmer. "I'm stuck between my girlfriend's dad's cock and hand as he touches himself in his sleep. How is this real?!" Tom thought to himself as Desmond's member hardened behind him, the blood flowing and heat radiating making the tiny boy start to sweat, his entire body being used to pleasure the veiny beast.

Just then Donna woke up lightly.

"Babe I just had the weirdest dream, Jazz's boyfriend was there and- are you jerking off?"

She slaps his cock, freeing the tiny from his grip.

"Unmm five more minutes babe"

"Baby wake up, what were you dreaming about?"

"Hmm? oh it was nothing baby Tom was there and - nevermind it was weird let's go back to sleep."

"No hey I think we had the same dream, Tom was there and he was small right?"

"...Yes"

"and it was making you horny?"

"..."

"It's ok honey you can tell me the truth I was having thoughts about it too"

"Ok yeah maybe I was a little 'excited' but we can't be thinking about that, he's our daughter's boyfriend! And I mean, it's not like we could just shrink him"

Tom was at first surprised when Donna's massive hand slapped the genitals he was plastered to. But as soon as he realized he had slipped free, he quickly crawled away from Desmond's giant hand. Listening as the groggy giants talked with each other. He did not like what he was hearing, his face growing red as beet as they mentioned how they'd been horny thinking about him....him shrunken. Looking around himself, he saw the still erect cock of Desmond, proof of what they were talking about. But he needed their help. Oh god, this was gonna be one awkward night.

Swallowing his pride, he scampered out from the covers. Shouting and jumping to get the titans attention.

"Hey! I'm here! I'm really shrunk! You need to get help, I woke up with the shrinking disease!"

Both of them look down at you in shock, unable to comprehend how you came here. Then, a soft smile creeps across Donna’s face and she reaches for you with her finger and thumb and plucks you off the bed, bringing your tiny body to eye level with her.

“Well well, what do we have here?”

Tom stands there at the opening of the bed, watching the two giants stare at him. They were clearly shocked, which Tom had also been when he first shrunk. He was expecting them to say something, or to call an ambulance, to comfort him or anything. Instead, he felt himself grow unnerved as a smile crept upon Donna’s face, and he soon found himself dangling between her fingers. Her thumb pressed against his tiny stomach as he was hoisted up to her face.

"Donna! I woke up as I was shrinking. You need to help me, I've got the shrinking sickness" He squirmed slightly in her grip, his eyes darting back to see how Desmond was reacting but he was mostly focusing on the giant woman in front of him.

“I can see that Tom, Thank you for coming to us for help, we really appreciate it. We wouldn’t want anything to happen to Jasmine’s boyfriend now would we.”

Under the covers, Donna’s free hand moves over to her Husband’s cock and she starts rubbing the tip of it with her thumb.

“Yeah Tom, it takes a big man to do what you must have done to get here. It can’t be easy to ask for help from your girlfriend’s parents, especially when they’re naked and hundreds of times your size. It wasn’t difficult for you was it?” Desmond asks.

Tom felt himself relax in Donna's grip. This was the kind of reaction he was expecting. Unable to notice Donna's other hand massaging her husband's cock.

"I mean, I'm the one that appreciates your help more than anything. It wasn't like there were many people I could turn to" He says, turning around as Desmond addressed him. His words made him think about what had happened beneath the covers...what they had whispered groggily to themselves as they woke up. God that was a discussion he never wanted to have with these two. No, he was just going to pretend he never heard that...or was pressed into such intimate places...

"It certainly wasn't on my bucket list. At least most of you are covered by the covers..." Upon realizing that he himself though, was buck naked dangling between Donnas fingers, he quickly turned red, moving his hands to hide his groin.

"I won't say it was easy to climb up here, but now that I've gotten your attention, at least the hard part is over."

“Oh I don’t know about that Tom. You see not very many people have ever seen us naked, and we value our privacy. You could have done anything to us down there; we were unconscious.” Donna pipes in “So we feel that what would be best would be for you to help us with something, to make up for what could have happened while we were sleeping.” She started stroking his cock

Tom couldn't quite believe what he was hearing. " ..What? Why on earth would I want to "do" anything with my girlfriend's sleeping parents?" He felt himself start to sweat. Pearls of condensation rolled off his naked shape as the giants continued to talk over him. Their voices filled the dimly lit room. "Nothing happened when you were sleeping! I swear! But if you value your privacy so much, sure. I'll help you with something. Not that I can do much at this size." He decided to be as cooperative as he could, though he was not liking where things were going. Donna was still holding him as well, her two fingers easily out powering his entire body. He wouldn't slip free unless she wanted it. God he felt small. If only Jasmine had been home.

“I disagree Tom, while I was resting I felt something come up against the head of my penis and when I awoke I found that that spot seemed a little wet. Now, if you liked what you saw Tom that’s fine, I mean, I don’t blame you. But entering into someone’s private parts without their consent is never ok no matter what size you are. I’m willing to look past it if you’re gonna promise me to work out these feelings that you have and talk to Jazz about it.” Desmond was trying hard to talk through this while his wife was stimulating him. “Yeah Tom, we’ll support you no matter what you’re attraction. But you gotta be honest with yourself and us.”

Tom felt his heart start to beat faster. So they did actually feel him? He felt more and more like he was backed up into a corner. With two hungry wolves hovering above him. " The only reason I was beneath your bed covers was because Donna accidentally pushed me down there in her sleep! I swear I didn't mean to do anything." "I'm in love with Jasmine. I'll talk to her about this whole thing, I promise." He let his voice take on a slight sharpness to it. As if to say that he would tell Jasmine about how they were acting and talking about him. "I heard what you said when you woke up. I'm not the one with feelings to work through here!"

Donna clicks her teeth “Tsk tsk. Tom, we were willing to let bygones be bygones. You could’ve avoided a whole lot of trouble just now if you were willing to look past what happened, we were. But now you’ve left us no choice. How can we trust you to not go to Jasmine and repeat what you’ve heard us say? You know too much, we don’t want to do this to you but we really don’t want to let you go” Donna continues rubbing Desmond as he starts taking off the covers.

Tom was starting to look pale now in Donna's grip. " You were the ones talking about favors and stuff! Please, I promise not to say anything, this’ll be our little secret?" He couldn't believe what was happening. Here he was, roughly 3 inches tall, naked in his girlfriend's mom's grip. And they were not gonna let him go. "What are you gonna do to me?" He swallowed. Suddenly, Tom starts to hear and see the massive expanse of fabric move in front of him. The drapery that had covered the giants was slowly pulled away by Desmond. Revealing their massive forms in truth. The tiny man recoils as he sees Desmond's massive dick, erect to a size far larger than his entire body, being caressed and rubbed by Donna's idle hand. Despite himself, he felt his cock push against his hands. At least he covered his shame, whilst these two parents flaunted theirs over their tiny prisoner.

Donna sees you covering up your junk and squints “Hang on, is that... what I think it is?” She lets go of the shaft and brings a massive finger to separate your hands from your crotch. “Why yes it is! Honey look! Our itty bitty intruder has an itty bitty boner, he’s enjoying this!“ Desmond leans in close to get a look “Well I’ll be, I was right. We have a little pervert in our midst. I’ll bet he couldn’t wait to get up close and personal with our intimates.” Donna starts going up and down your crotch with the tip of her finger “Wow Tom, I didn’t know you were bisexual. If you had just told us this from the start we could’ve gotten along really well together. Lord knows I’ve had my share of ladies before I met Desmond.”

"Hey! No, get away, stop that!" Tom protests in vain, as Donna's massive finger easily pushes away Tom's hands and arms, revealing his erection to the two giants. He couldn't help it. He didn't want to be aroused by the sight of Jazz's naked parents, but the sheer domineering size of them would have made anyone more imposing. And, although he hated to admit it now, the two of them were very good looking for their age. "I was pushed unwillingly into your crotch!" He protests towards Desmond, whose nakedness was still on open display. A sudden gasp escaped his lips as Donna started to softly rub up and down against his tiny crotch. It felt better than it should have, and he stifled a moan by biting at his lip. " I... I .. you are a bi?" It didn't take much for Tom to imagen Donna fooling around with another woman. " I'm probably bisexual... yeah. It's just so strange seeing people so....large. Especially...those parts" He stammered, his whole body uncomfortable at the two massive titans' attention. "Please, just let me go and we can forget this whole thing ever happened"

“Forget? Oh baby we’re going to make this a night you never forget” Donna pins you to her nipple and circles you around it. “Hey babe” she motions for Desmond to bring his mouth to her pussy and he does so with pleasure “Tonight Tom, you’re going to get to see how our daughter was made. I hope you can appreciate it for what it is.” She brings her other hand to the back of Desmond’s head and rubs it for comfort as she moans “Hmmm, hnnn, ooo”

Tom barely has time to complain before he is brought down to Donna's rigid nipple. The firm flesh pokes against the tiny man's stomach as he is slowly dragged in circles around it. All the while, he is trying desperately to crawl loose. Donna's fingers press him down easily into her supple skin. The soft flesh of her breast easily sinking down wherever Tom is pushed. He can catch a glimpse of Desmond further down, his head bent over Donna's lustrous thighs. The giantess's moans echo above him like thunder. He was being ground into a giant woman's boob, her scent and warmth pushing against his skin as he struggled to break free. Tiny hands pressing against the erect nipple, unwillingly stimulating it with every limb of his body as he is dragged kicking and squirming around the top of Donna's breast. "God, please! Let me go, I don't want to be part of this!"

“But you are a part of it Tom. This is the circle of life, something all living beings get to experience just once if you can remember it. Be grateful you can be a part of our lives as well. Hnnnguhh! We’re certainly grateful for having found you, now relish the experience of getting to witness a god and his goddess make love to each other.” Donna kept on moaning but she took you away from her nipple and brought you to her mouth, her breath erupting between her lips like a geyser as a large pink beast slipped between the enormous lips.

Tom felt like he was caught in a storm. Donna's voice ringed above him, intermingled with her involuntary moans of pleasure. He had wanted to be part of their family. But that had been Jasmine's boyfriend, as some kind of extra son to these two. Now, he felt more like a toy in their hands. What were they going to do with him? When was it going to end? One thing was for certain, they were hot and bothered by the thought of his tiny body. Something which scared him deeply. Although he knew they were just flesh and blood, they truly did feel like gods to him now. Enough power to do whatever they wanted with his tiny, naked body. And so they did. His scrawny, squirming body was soon brought up to Donna's lips. Those brightly pink pillows hung before him like the opening to a cave. Her breath was even hotter this close up. Moist and with the smell of her mouth. The very way she breathed was sensual and erotic. His hair blowing in the wind of her exhalation. He struggled to push himself free from her fingers, when he saw her massive, wet tongue appear from her lips. It was huge, glistening with her saliva, like a snake. A hungry snake.

Donna reaches for Tom with her tongue, first touching between his legs with her large slimy mass. Then, she started licking his thighs. She made sure that he could feel her individual taste buds on his limbs. Bringing him around she pressed his back into her tongue, getting her sticky saliva all over. Finally, she purses her lips and gives Tom the biggest, wettest kiss he has ever had in his life. “You taste absolutely scrumptious little one, but I’m going to let you see the main attraction. If you feel anything between your loins don’t fight it. It’s perfectly natural to become horny at what you’re about to see.” Donna lowers Tom past her mountainous mammaries, and brings him to her belly button where she sticks him in place with her saliva. “I think he’s ready baby” Donna says to Desmond as he brings his lips away from her nethers. “Alright Tom, I know that what you’ve seen so far has shocked you to no end. But we aren’t finished yet and we’d like to show you the birds and the bees, only this time it’s the real deal. It’s with two people, you’re almost in-laws, who are gonna show you like you’ve never seen them before. Don’t be ashamed to be attracted to what you see, we won’t judge. Desmond brings his massive face upward and stands up to his full height showing up his washboard abs and most importantly, his throbbing cock, dripping with the secret ingredient to nasty, sexy, love.

Tom could do nothing but accept Donna's slithering tongue. He was held in place as it licked and caressed every part of him. He felt every dimple and ridge of that massive thing. He couldn't deny that it felt good. The way his skin was covered in her warm drool. Especially how it felt when it pushed and licked against his groin. He moaned loudly in pleasure at that. The kiss was beyond anything he had ever experienced. His entire body was squeezed against the giant wet lips. They closed enough around him, that for a moment, he thought she was gonna pull him into her steaming mouth. To his relief, she pulled him back. He was dripping when Donna pulled him back, and it was clear to anyone with eyes that the experience had affected him. His hormones were just too aflame by the gigantic pair. " I...fuck.... you can't imagine how you look from this perspective....so hot.." he mumbled in slimy defeat. These were his in-laws! How could he be turned on by being used like their little toy? He lands in Donna's bellybutton with a soft splat, his saliva-covered body sticking to her heated skin. He could barely move his body, he could only look ahead. And what he saw was a colossus. Desmond's ebony skin rose like a mountain before him, and Tom could do little else but marvel at his gigantic body. He felt so emasculated and small when the massive member swung up ahead of him. Easily double his size! He didn't say he was attracted to them, to this. But the way his eyes didn't move from the display, and his tiny, erect cock, gave away more than words ever could.

Desmond put his hands on his wife’s thighs and lined up his genitals with hers. Looking at the tiny little man in her bellybutton only made him hornier. Finally he was going to have the proper audience for his sexual prowess. “In we go” he says as he slowly slides his cock into Donna’s massive pussy. Now the lovemaking can start.

Tom could only sit and watch in sticky reverie as Desmond's massive groin swung into position in front of him. He could not see much of Donna's genitals, the hill of her mound blocking out most of the view. But he did not need to see to understand what was happening. As Desmond slid himself into his wife, their tiny onlooker could see, smell and feel every movement of it. Donna's stomach shuddered in response. Tom stuck in between two titans as their bodies were about to become one

Donna moaned as Desmond slid himself into her. “Hnnnf yeah baby, show this little guy how a real man fucks a woman” Her body quivered and shivered as she felt his member crawl up inside her. She held on tightly to the bed sheets as he pushed and pulled in and out of her. She’d been waiting for sex like this for a long time, she just didn’t know she needed a tiny to help her with it.

Tom felt like he was in the middle of a porn movie. The sweaty bodies clenching as Desmond's length penetrated into Donna's steaming flesh. "Fuck... this shouldn't be this fucking hot" He cursed under his breath. His hands traveled to his own length, stroking himself. It was impossible to look away. The smell of musk crept up over him like a fog. It was strong, incredibly strong, the very essence of sex condensed and then thrown into his face. As Donna's body quivered in pleasure, it had one unexpected side effect, Tom's slippery body was dislodged from her skin. Sliding up and down with every movement of her stomach. He stopped stroking himself, instead trying to use his hands to steady himself, and to keep himself in the relative safety of Donna's belly button. But it was becoming harder and harder to do so. "H..hey! Slow down a bit! "

“There we go! Hey baby, the little guy likes what he sees! He’s really enjoying himself in there " “Oof that’s good baby let me take a look” She brings down one of her fingers to hold you in place while she bucks her hips. “That’s it Tom, don’t be shy. Just let it all out, we've got you covered.”

Tom felt the large finger press into his chest, gently but firmly squeezing him into the stomach beneath him. He heard their moaning voices above him. He wasn't sure how to feel at all. A conflict off emotions pushed aside as his own arousal battled for attention. Being pressed against Donna, he could feel even stronger every push and pull of Desmond, and how the flesh quivered in pleasure. In that hot, steaming darkness, Tom lost some of his inhibition. He started stroking himself, even pushing his crotch against Donna’s finger. "Fuck... I don't want to be.. your little pet... Ooooooooaah" His words were cut short by a loud moan, his whole body having been squeezed and caressed by Donna’s bellybutton as she bucked in pleasure. Tom was nearing his limits, growing more and more frantic in his tiny, naked movements.

Desmond was plowing inside of Donna like a freight train pulling in and out of a tunnel at breakneck speeds “He’s almost there baby just give him some encouragement” “will do” Donna uses her finger to push down on your crotch and rub it back and forth “come on Tom, it’s perfectly ok, just breathe and release”

It was almost surreal how the two giants seemed so focused on him. When their own sexual movements were all that occupied Tom's world. With Donna's finger pushing into him, and with the view of Desmond’s body heaving and pushing in front of him. Tom felt himself overcome with pleasure. As the giant digit rubbed around his cock, Tom exploded into an orgasm, shooting his seed onto Donna's finger, and what missed easily splashed and contained itself inside her belly button, hardly noticeable against her beads of sweat. " Ooooooaaaaaaoooo!" Tom's moan erupted from deep within him, until he slowly felt his body grow limp and tired. Bathing in the afterglow of one of the most powerful orgasms in his life.

The married couple’s moaning reached a crescendo as they both orgasmed gloriously, each of them ejecting waves of cum. The two of them calmed down after climaxing and Desmond released his cock from Donna’s snatch. “That was amazing honey, good thing I’m on the pill or we could’ve made another Jasmine.” Desmond’s cock was swinging back and forth almost just above Tom, his tip still producing buckets of semen. “Yeah babe, I think I just came hard enough to impregnate dozens of women right then. I’m so glad I found you.” Desmond then started crawling onto the bed towards her, dropping globs of Jizz on her stomach. One was big enough that it hit Tom dead center and splashed his whole body. “Oh me too baby, gimme a kiss” And kiss her he did. Such passion was there as they let their tongues enter each other’s lips and embraced the gentle warmth of their bodies. Tom was feeling left out.

Tom felt and heard both of them climax. It was a spectacle of flesh and noise. As Desmond slid out of Donna, a wet, shlopping sound was heard. No doubt the mattress would suffer a few stains from this intimate night. Tom was basking in the afterglow of his own orgasm. It was powerful. The scene in front of him beyond words. As Desmond got up, his massive cock swung above the tiny man. Almost threatening to slap him on the head with its black girth. Tom didn't know what to feel or think anymore. These were his in-laws. Were they actually going to keep him away from Jasmine? They seemed to have almost forgotten about him now, talking lovingly to each other. The naked man is quickly pulled from his thought as a giant blob of jizz splashes down from Desmond's length. The white, thick liquid splattered right on Tom's tiny chest. Covering him entirely in the giant's spunk. The smell was heady, the strongest musk Tom had ever smelt, and it smeared itself all over him, clogging up his hair and filling the belly button, creating a tiny little lake. Far above him, the two giants pressed their lips together. Desmond's body hovering over Donnas. If they pressed themselves together, Tom would be squeezed between them. Trapped by two lovers as their bodies gorged on each other lovingly. One thing was certain, Tom didn't want to stay in the semen filled navel. Sloppily and awkwardly, he started to climb out, leaving a sticky trail behind him on whatever he touched.

“What are we going to do about our little toy baby?” Desmond asked “Hmm I’m not sure, let me see what he has to say” Donna reached down the length of her body and pinched little Tom between her forefinger and thumb. “Ewww, he’s all sticky hahaha” Donna gave a heart laugh at the little man’s situation before pulling him up to her and Desmond’s faces. “Hey doll, what’d you think of the show?” Her grin stretched wide.

Tom didn't have time to get far before large fingers pressed into his sticky body and hoisted him up. Soon, he was in front of both of their massive faces. Tom gave a flustered reply. "I'm not a toy first of all." He said, wishing to not be reduced in status, but his proclamation seemed pointless in the face of these titans. They said what they wanted, and thought of him as they liked. "I...I'd lie if I said it wasn't hot. The two of you...the size of everything. The smells and sounds. I felt so close to it all, consumed by the sexuality of it all" He admitted, reluctantly. But there was no way to hide it. He had orgasmed too. His load mingled with Desmonds lake in Donna's belly button as they spoke.

“Good, I’m glad you liked it. I could tell my little stimulation was the catalyst for your orgasm. And I’m glad you think we’re both sexy, I was wondering if we still had it in us but age brings experience and we certainly showed that tonight. I think this whole experience has brought us much closer together Tom, we know you much better now than any of our brunches told us. Do you feel that too Tom? Closer to us? That we can be more intimate with each other?” Donna bit her lip as she said this.

Oh they had become closer Tom thought, closer than he ever wanted. He would never deny that this had been a sexual adventure, that he had enjoyed in that plane. But what would Jasmine think about him having sex with her parents? Still held covered in Desmond's jizz in Donna's finger, Tom felt he was trapped between a rock and a hard place. "I mean... I never thought I'd be this close with you two. But what would Jazz say if she ever found out about this? It just doesn't feel right"

Desmond spoke up “Oh she’s not gonna find out about this Tom, she’ll never find out about us. You’re going to be our little secret and she’s just gonna have to find a new boyfriend, or girlfriend we don’t judge, and you get to be our little lover.” Donna backed him up “Tonight was so fantastic, I haven’t had a threesome like that since... well that’s a secret, but the point is Tom why would you ever want to leave? Do you really want to go back to your life? You could have sex like this all the time and you want to go back to Jazz? How do you know she’ll even take you back? And if she does it’ll be hard for her to support you and herself financially. But me and Desmond, we have the resources to take care of you. We can give you a good life where you don’t need to worry about awkward dates, or arguments, or jobs, or money ever again. As long as you’re in our care we can give you the life you never knew you wanted. What’ll it be Tom?”

Tom felt his world fall apart around him. The life they spoke about, what kind of life would that be? Filled with hedonistic pleasures, sure. But he'd lose everything else. He'd effectively be dead to the world, a hidden existence as the lover and toy? Pet? of two hot giants. "Do I actually have a choice here?" He said towards Donna. She at least had framed it as a question to him. Desmond had said it in such a matter of fact way, that Tom doubted he could even argue with the giant black man. "What would I do when Jazz is here? What about my other friends, my family? It'd be like I...died" He said, clearly feeling anxious about this whole situation, thinking about his future shifting in front of his eyes.

“Alright, I guess I don’t really have a choice. It’s better for me to stay with you guys.” Tom wiped the cum from off of his face in a resigned manner. “I knew you’d come to your senses sweetie, you can always trust us to take care of you.” Donna cooed to Tom in a manner more fitting for a mother to talk to her child than to talk to an adult man. Using her ginormous tongue, she cleaned off the rest of Tom and gulped down her husband’s seed. She then placed Tom between her two breasts and said goodnight, falling asleep as easily as she woke up. The two giants began their slumber once more, but Tom would have a harder time falling asleep. He had to ponder his new situation and his new life at the feet of his In-laws.
© Copyright 2024 Bossanova (bossanova at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322198-Shrunk-at-your-In-Laws