*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321977-Unknown-to-you
by Anya
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #2321977
A message I want to send him but wont
I want to talk to you. I want to have long funny conversations with you. A type of conversation that would make anyone reading blush and be jealous because no one speaks to them the way we speak to each other. But we dont have conversations like that do we? It's brain rotting to stay positive, not get frustrated, and not blow ur phone up, but I cant help it. I wish I had more distractions, but they mean nothing to me if they dont take me away from the fact that all I want is you. Talking to you is my favorite part of the day. Seeing your messages makes my face light up as if I had just been blessed by the heavens. I hate getting angry or upset when you dont answer because I know you are busy. Thing is though; you aren't really busy: you are just driving around and when you answer, you give me reasonable excuses. Which, yes I know what I just said is a paradox in itself, but you tell me that your phone died which is reasonable but you could've avoided that if you had charged your phone. Your excuses and reasons for why you dont answer are valid, but they could've been avoided or done in a way that makes it seem that you care about me as you claim you do. Your actions speak louder than your words. That exact reasoning is why it's so difficult for me to not become upset or angry when you say I'm a priority then go the whole day without talking to me when all you did was drive or sit in the house all day. I compromise and I try to adjust, but I'm telling you what I need and I'm receiving the bare minimum to keep me a float. You do just enough to keep me satisfied then after a day it goes back to the same act. I love talking to you it's my favorite part of they day, but your actions speak louder than your words.
© Copyright 2024 Anya (anya.287 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321977-Unknown-to-you