*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321227-How-to-List-Items
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2321227
How to List Items
To create or change your listing of items available for review, use the form "Post a Story to Roundtable. Before filling out the form, you might check out the next tab, Review Request Listing, which describes the elements of author listings in the Roundtable.

Completing the form sends a request to the Roundtable managers. Generally, they will post the requested changes in a day or two, but sometimes life intervenes and it takes longer. If it's been a week and the changes haven't yet been posted, please send an inquiry to one of the Roundtable managers.

Your listing is just the first step in getting reviews. Of course, your listing, and espeically your teaser, can help entice potential reviewers. Reviewing other Roundtable participants is a also good way to get reviews--prolific reviewers are more likely to receive reviews as well as giving them. Finally, saying thank you to reviewers, both in the forum and in a private email, is another way to encourage people to review you again.

Not all reviews are equally helpful, of course. However, arguing with a reviewer is probably not a good strategy for encouraging future reviews. *RollEyes* It's better to just say "thank you," and let it go at that. If you feel a review is giving improper advice, is unfair, is hurtful or otherwise disrespectful, please contact one of the forum managers before starting a confrontation in the Roundable.

© Copyright 2024 Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈 (mathguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321227-How-to-List-Items