*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321071-Toxicity
by CSCJR
Rated: 13+ · Other · Personal · #2321071
Random Mental and Emotional Dispersement
The wobbling is unbearable as sweat profusely excretes from stressed pores. Vertigo attempts to move in rent free as the windows of the soul cannot seem to stay open. Apprehension ambushes and immediately eliminates any sense of peace. Loud gurgling from underneath haggard bones can be noted if it was being observed. Spots of purple and black as well, placed in areas that contradict explanations of how such things occured, but this isnt the first time this bridge had been crossed. Each time the bridge has been crossed the path promises to be of higher difficulties. Empty self promises to pursue chemical freedom and mental restoration is outweighed by the false perception of emotional numbing and self medicating is the savior of all circumstances. Words are faint as concentration is interrupted by invasive thoughts and worries and words which are highly unlikely to be actually reality. For life to cease and to be back in action the next wake up is the biggest challenge. Many moments are spent in pointless pondering about things of unimportance, shutting out the cold frigid air of reality that continues to build up preventing an easy escape without having to shovel through the past.
© Copyright 2024 CSCJR (shady580shay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321071-Toxicity