*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320993-I-Know-You
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Adult · #2320993
A short memory...
The last time I saw you was the first time I realized that you are human. You have that smile that says, I am she, the one and only human being who loves and knows how to love. You care, and you show your humanity through small ways of helping others. There was the time when you stopped at a restaurant, The manager was at a loss; there were millions wanting their food; and the manager just lost his two servers. They quit, just like that because they have not been paid for their services for the one month they worked.

You were there, thogh; having a small cup of soup. Wiithout a word, you walked into the kitchen, took over the cooking of vegetables and soup, that were the main meal, a soup made of vegetables and onions. The cook was in such an uproar because he was not fast enough to do the cooking and serving as well.

So there you were; smile on your face. You helped the cook with the vegetables for soup; chopping them nicely, washing them and finally giving all the chopped ones to the cook. And the cook did his magic, cooked the vegetables in his prized way. Within minutes the soup was ready and distributed to the waiting, hungry children of the poor.

Yes, soup was the only food the children of that Area are able to eat. This part of the country, an out of town little area surrounded by fields of rice and vegetables that belong to a very rich landowner. Fortunately, though, this. landowner has a kind heart; a great soul, and a good attitude. He feeds the children because he was once a child.

Every minute of the day, you feed the children; children of the poor and the needy. They are around you, behind you, and everywhere in your mind. You are the kind owner of a large field of rice; and you do not complain, even if your back aches when you manage to help in feeding the children. You have a heart of gold; a great attitude toward those children who are needy and hunger for care and love.

Then one day, your world became dark. The war came. You were taken to prison, enslaved and punished by the oppressors who have arrived in your country. When you were no longer able stand the cruelty of the oppressors, you prayed first, after which the oppressors came again and beat you until you could no longer stand. In your suffering, you realize that things will surely get better when the war comes to an end...



© Copyright 2024 elephantsealer (liliapadwes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320993-I-Know-You