*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320795-Kashis-Origin
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2320795
How Kashi became a giant vixen
Kashi a 5ft 2in human just beginning to enter adulthood was strapped into a chair in a shelter. It was 3 weeks since the radioactive meteorites pummeld Earth. She had volunteerd to test out the new decontamination ray. The scientist turned the ray on and pointed it at her. Just then a fox ran out of a vent on the floor having escaped the nearby toxonomy lab. It lept onto her lap. That's when the ray machine exploded. Smoke and fire engulfed the lab and everyone ran to escape to outside the lab. Kashi, meanwhile, was undergoing a radical process. First the fox seemed to melt into her giving her new vixen look. Then her body began to rapidly grow. As she grew she did her best to crawl through the bunker hallways to the outdoors. Finally she made it! She stood up and noticed that she was still growing, the humans and even the trees were getting smaller in comparison. She began to tower at 30ft. As her body grew she smiled a vixen smile. She could get used this very much indeed.

Cute anthro vixen giantess
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320795-Kashis-Origin